VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    HI, Greetings..
    hope (and wish too) all are fine...

Ok... here is the problem..
    i extract DVD elements using pgcdemux and also the cell times...

but i am not sure whether i am understanding/using it wrong or what..

when i play the title on the DVD player (Cyberlink Power DVD) it shows it have only 23 chapters..

but PGCDemux extracted text file (Celltimes.txt) has 34 lines that means 34 chapters? so what do to get the accurate number of cells/chapters?

what i need : i only need the times of those 23 chapters to import/use in to DVDLabPro

thanks in advance...

best regards
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by Shohag_ifas View Post
    when i play the title on the DVD player (Cyberlink Power DVD) it shows it have only 23 chapters..

but PGCDemux extracted text file (Celltimes.txt) has 34 lines that means 34 chapters? so what do to get the accurate number of cells/chapters?
    You have 34 cells and 23 chapters. They are not the same. All chapters are cells, but not all cells are chapters. If you want to import only the chapters, you have to figure out which are the chapter frame numbers.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by manono View Post
    You have 34 cells and 23 chapters. They are not the same. All chapters are cells, but not all cells are chapters. If you want to import only the chapters, you have to figure out which are the chapter frame numbers.
    thanks a lot for your help..

however i don't have to figure out as i already found a software here that is awesome with features for extracting chapters in many formats and also can convert the times from 25 to 29.97 or vice verse

Software name is ChapterGrabber

thanks again for your reply/help though

best regards
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!