VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, I am trying to download TV shows from certain players online to keep and watch anytime, im in the UK and want to download from ITV player, All4, My5. I do have wondershare allmytube to do bbc iplayer and use allvasoft for UKTV, and realplayer downloader for dailymotion (which is very slow and does not always download the entire length of the show). I have tried to install GetFlav and it seems to download itv shows not tried the others as it keeps crashing, but i would like to know if this would download all the players or is there another? I have tried downloading torrents for getflav with the serial key but cannot get this to work properly, or is it better just to pay $60 to GetFlav for their full version. However, im not keen to do this until i know it can do what i want, any advice please? Many thanks

2. Yea. Get streamlink and youtube-dl both free. And read the docs.

3. Thanks, do they both download from all4 and my5 etc? Do i need to download the full versions from torrent sites or are they free from the outset allowing me to download as many at once and full speed not capped like realplayer downloader?

4. These 2 superb command line utilities plus another called ffmpeg are virtually all you need for DL streams. And yes they are tools for DL videos direct off the target server; not for screen capping. Click the hyperlinks for the above post and take a look. If you are not happy using command line then there are a few GUI's available.

5. Thanks again, i will look tomorrow, getflav has tired me out for tonight.

6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Against forum rules to discuss warez. Reported.

Warez rules

What is warez? Obtained movies/tv-series/tv-shows/software either through download, torrent, etc that breaks the copyright.

Do NOT give warez / Do NOT link to warez
    Distributing warez. This includes linking to warez either directly or to crack or serial sites. Offering warez in any fashion including PM or e-mail is against forum policy.

Do NOT ask for warez
    Asking for warez. In any fashion this is unacceptable including but not limited to PM or e-mail requests or information on what p-2-p network has copies.

Do NOT provide information on how to obtain warez
    Providing information on how to obtain warez.

Do NOT advocate warez
    Advocate warez. Recommending the use of warez.

7. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    As explained by lingyi this is against forum rules,this thread is closed.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.