VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ciao Chug a Bug i cant believe that in IROKOTV they are so worry that somebody download movies....really when i try the firefox agent maybe is right what i find..but about manifest URL nothing with web console nothing with url snooper and be4 i delete all memories browser wuth ccleaner what i have to do!?!... u see the pics waiting news
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	useragent.jpeg
Views:	8231
Size:	140.5 KB
ID:	14828  

Click image for larger version

Name:	irokobastard.jpeg
Views:	782
Size:	210.6 KB
ID:	14829  

Name:	irokobastard1.jpeg
Views:	487
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	14830  

Name:	snooper.jpeg
Views:	628
Size:	321.9 KB
ID:	14831  

Name:	snooper1.jpeg
Views:	507
Size:	189.1 KB
ID:	14832  

Quote Quote  
  2. Working fine here.

CLOSE the BROWSER then re-open it. CCleaner doesn't wipe anything in memory.

http://www.useragentstring.com/pages/Firefox/

Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am in Mantova North Italy..I use firefox 17.0 The upgrade is made today...Yes i close and re-open FIREFOX--a simple and fast operation no problem..
    http://whatsmyuseragent.com/ In this page u read all . .u can see...Anyway nothing Happen .f4m is always empty.. with snooper or web console..
    and VERY strange thing the same happen in that place where i can download all videos with DOWNLOADER HELP OR FLASHGOT
    BUT the manifest url .f4m in consoleweb or URLsnooper is always empty any place i go ..
    Could be some mistaken configuration in firefox i dont know
    maybe u send me manifest that i can copy and paste in the php and i try if work..
    about the user agent i think bcos i use 17.0 fiefox can be correct what i find in that page...Your User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0

a lot of thank u BOB.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    other 2 pics

Name:	1.jpeg
Views:	610
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	14839  

Name:	11.jpeg
Views:	437
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	14840  

Quote Quote  
  5. Try another browser, Internet Explorer for example. But start URL snooper -> Sniff Network - BEFORE you open the browser and navigate to the webpage with the movie and START the movie PLAYING.

USE THIS USERAGENT STRING:
    Code:
     Mozilla/6.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:16.0.1) Gecko/20121011 Firefox/16.0.1
    and by that I mean copy and paste it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: .f4m URL is here (doubt it'll still be valid by the time you read it though)
    Code:
    http://6h.c.ooyala.com/ptZXNvNDrjmcMivy3LNGSoQHHCeKFzYf/ptZXNvNDrjmcMivy3LNGSoQHHCeKFzYf_97.f4m
    Last edited by Chug a Bug; 24th Nov 2012 at 06:59.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i open be4 snooper the firefox and with the 1st useragent that was just activated i read finally the manifest there are 2 strings. i saved in files option of snooper as text files i copy in cmd.exe KSV Adobe Downloader and now start the download......VERY HAPPY I HOPE THEN ALL WILL BE JOINED I GIVE U INFO LATER... really thousands of THANKS

P.S. WHEN START THE DOWNLOADING OF FRAGMENTS COULD I CHANGE THE MOVIE AND START ANOTHER?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finished and joined greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:	THISisTHEfirst.jpeg
Views:	7807
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	14844  

Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    Hi everybody, newb here. I read the thread several times and have a couple of questions. I downloaded adobehds.php from https://github.com/K-S-V/Scripts. Saved it on c:\php. When I do php adobehds.php --help, I get the code scrolling through. I dont get the help dialog, so what am I missing? Do I need to compile the adobehds.php file somehow?

Second questions, I am trying to get a movie from epixhd.com. I downloaded about 300 f4f files (just testing for now) using Replay Media Catcher.

I did the inspect network request (ctrl-shift-k) on firefox, and this is what I get:

REQUEST URL: http://epixhds-f.akamaihd.net/z/epixcont2/everything-or-nothing-the-untold-story-of-00...200k,750k,450k,.mp4.csmil/0_ee8b5f6c472833a3_Seg1-Frag283?hdntl=exp=1355839166~acl=%2f*~data=hdntl~h mac=e53846d6eabf01048ba333e20295d59385093ed36e57fc a03aaadfca34801abb&als=304.7,300,22.49,5,3576,1191 51,24.31,122,0,253,f,1388.96,5886.63,f,s,WENQEFWJZ KIF,2.10.3,253&hdcore=2.10.3

I DO NOT get an f4m, but get all these paths and there is an MP4 there. This is for all files that I inspect. Here are the request headers:

User-Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
    Referer:http://suddenlink.epixhd.com/Epix.v3.2.2.swf
    Host:epixhds-f.akamaihd.net

So for starters, how do I get adobehds.php to work properly? I downloaded the file from KVS scripts using firefox and chrome, and still get the error.
    Second, how do I find the manifest file on the path above?

Thanks everyone!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Just registered to thank everyone who gave tips and instructions and posted their screencaps, etc, for helping me download my file! I had no knowledge of how to run PHP scripts or of F4F files and how to capture them, but with one day worth of research and this thread, I was able to download the file with no errors.
    If anyone who's having trouble would like me to explain any of the steps I took to get it to work, feel free to ask!

Thanks again, guys!
    Quote Quote  
  10. So is there any way to convert the f4f file? Re-encode?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Hi! I've been using the Adobe HDS downloader script for some days now, and it works great part of the time. But very often I get an error message concerning memory allocation (see attached image). It seems to be random when the error occurs, it can be at the beginning of a small 30 min video file, or near the end of a big 2 hour file. Any ideas what causes this, and more importantly, how to fix it?

Name:	AdobeHDS-error.jpg
Views:	11904
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	15739
    Quote Quote  
  12. contact with KSV
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by rat6464 View Post
    Hi! I've been using the Adobe HDS downloader script for some days now, and it works great part of the time. But very often I get an error message concerning memory allocation (see attached image). It seems to be random when the error occurs, it can be at the beginning of a small 30 min video file, or near the end of a big 2 hour file. Any ideas what causes this, and more importantly, how to fix it?
    [Attachment 15739 - Click to enlarge]
    By default it downloads 8 fragments in parallel- might have something to do with it.

Other problem could be the quality high setting- by default it downloads the highest bit rate video in any case

try quality medium and parallel 4, individually and together

might solve problem
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search PM
    Hey Guys.
    Can someone help me to download this video?

Manifest: http://cdnvh20.cers.com.br/z/1791_013013_COMECANDO_DO_ZERO_D_CIVIL_AULA_01_Pt_I_OK.mp4...g=UDWSQBNHSMBB

Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0

seg1-frag1: http://cdnvh20.cers.com.br/z/1791_013013_COMECANDO_DO_ZERO_D_CIVIL_AULA_01_Pt_I_OK.mp4...&hdcore=2.11.3

The message in the end is "Acess Denied! Unable to Download the manifest"

Thanks in advance,
    TorresRJ.

Code:
    c:\PHP>php adobehds.php --manifest "http://cdnvh20.cers.com.br/z/1791_013013_COMECANDO_DO_ZERO_D_CIVIL_AULA_01_Pt_I_OK.mp4/manifest.f4m?hdnea=st=1360944412~exp=1360944552~acl=/*~id=u00knms4hn2k3qrjok9rkg4r70~hmac=15c39bfcdaee9653a51cd19e11460899e25bb1ecdfabefa954896e35a8b53102&hdcore=2.11.3&g=UDWSQBNHSMBB" --auth "pvtoken=exp%3D9999999999%7Eacl%3D%252f%252a%7Edata%3DZXhwPTEzNjEwMzA4MTZ+YWNsPSUyZip+ZGF0YT1wdmMsc35obWFjPWQ1MjVmYjliY2QwYWJiMjA5NzY2NDhjYjIxNDYzYzU2YTRiZGNiYmU2YjNmYTA2ZDI3MmU0ZjJmZmYyYzI0Zjc%3D%21s89x42iJxsXVhAOpg7fnHAzKts3OjahmXO+ITcZGShk%3D%7Ehmac%3D78BA2D74E3BA231C9DE77F1BD9AEA34A89EB1BC96AE1711EBE144300E07914D3&hdntl=exp=1361030816~acl=%2f*~data=hdntl~hmac=3cac303acdc1018e60f7c1388cdf439c6b642cf7d14cbd53173664cfcad92bce&als=0,0.1,0,0,0,NaN,0,0,0,28,f,0,1811.02,f,s,UDWSQBNHSMBB,2.11.3,28&hdcore=2.11.3" --useragent "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0" --delete
    Code:
                                KSV Adobe HDS Downloader

Processing manifest info....
    Access Denied! Unable to download the manifest.
    Last edited by TorresRJ; 16th Feb 2013 at 07:07. Reason: New info
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I got the manifest url with Firefox but when I try to download the parts, php gives me an error... can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong?

"Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expec
    ted, '<' not found in E:\sixty\PHP\AdobeHDS.php on line 416

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ëPNG in E:\sixty\PHP\AdobeHDS.php on line 416

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in E:\sixty\PHP\AdobeHDS.php on line 416
    Failed to load xml"

The files I'm trying to download are here: http://www.muchmore.ca/in-sixty/pid/126055/no-doubt-in-sixty
    The 5 parts.

Thanks a lot in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  16. Can anyone provide me with an example of how you would manually type in the correct syntax for combining F4F files? I have 10 F4F files that I would like to combine but I can't seem to figure out the proper way to enter them given the wiki page on AdobeHDS.

This is what I'm trying to extract and combine. It has no F4M available. I was just able to download individual F4F files with video downloader.
    http://blogg.svt.se/psl/2013/02/26/premiar-shakarchi-straneus-emigrantvisa/

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by jmojo View Post
    Can anyone provide me with an example of how you would manually type in the correct syntax for combining F4F files? I have 10 F4F files that I would like to combine but I can't seem to figure out the proper way to enter them given the wiki page on AdobeHDS.

This is what I'm trying to extract and combine. It has no F4M available. I was just able to download individual F4F files with video downloader.
    http://blogg.svt.se/psl/2013/02/26/premiar-shakarchi-straneus-emigrantvisa/

Thanks!
    All I can ever get for output after is "Found 0 Fragments" .. It's like it doesn't recognize my F4F files.
    Quote Quote  
  18. OK I figured out my problem. For anyone else interested, Firefox will not display the manifest url if you have Adblock enabled. Disabled Adblock and it showed up.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mgh View Post
    Pl go to first post of http://stream-recorder.com/forum/adobe-hds-downloader-t12074.html
    Install php as given there, and check that the installation is OK as given there.

Next go to https://github.com/K-S-V/Scripts/blob/fb5c9426f395361a9cfa85a3f70dcf086d2ac3f2/AdobeHDS.php

copy the script given there into notepad, and save as all files "AdobeHDS.php" in the same folder where you have php.exe
    That thread seems to have been removed from the SR forum. Could you please give me some details, which php installer version etc. should I use? I mainly want to join the 257 fragments, already downloaded. Tried some zipped php-5.4.13-Win32-VC9-x86.zip (probably it's for manual installation), unpacked it to d:\php and tried to apply the command you'd given for joining (the AdobeHDS.php and a couple of frаgments, like frag102 and frag103 for testing are in that directory). Nothing happens and I think something's wrong with the php - wrong version or not completed installation?
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Alex_ander View Post

That thread seems to have been removed from the SR forum. Could you please give me some details, which php installer version etc. should I use? I mainly want to join the 257 fragments, already downloaded. Tried some zipped php-5.4.13-Win32-VC9-x86.zip (probably it's for manual installation), unpacked it to d:\php and tried to apply the command you'd given for joining (the AdobeHDS.php and a couple of frаgments, like frag102 and frag103 for testing are in that directory). Nothing happens and I think something's wrong with the php - wrong version or not completed installation?
    See this new thread, start with first post
    http://stream-recorder.com/forum/adobe-hds-downloader-t14823.html
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mgh View Post
    Thank you!
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by Chug a Bug View Post
    Ok I'll try and give an easy example of how to use Adobe HDS downloader script to download and join everything using the mainfest file, I'll use URL snooper in this example as its probably the easiest thing to use -

1) Open URL Snooper

2) Set the word ".f4m" in the filter box as we're only interested in the manifest file, click "Sniff Network" and open the browser and start the video playing.

3) In the space below URL's will start appearing, this is the traffic were interested in. Note there are several .f4m URL's listed in this case so we'll have use our brains here: the manifest we're looking for usually begins with a "GET" command - this is the one we want.
    - right click on it and choose "Copy Selected URL's to Clipboard"

4) Open Notepad, paste our URL into our Adobe HDS downloader command line, save with .bat extension, double click batch file to start it running

5) Adobe HDS downloader is processing the manifest file - notice this video has 3 separate bitrates, 1800, 1000, 400 - the script will choose the highest quality available and download and then join the fragments automatically.

Enjoy your downloaded video.
    I can confirm that this solution is working. I wanted to download bought video from Vimeo. I sniffed .f4m URL with URL Snooper (you can also use Firefox Dev. tools) and then run Adobe HDS downloader to download and split files.

Thank you for this tip!
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by konverter View Post
    Hi

How can i join and convert F4F files? Or a capture application would be good what is capable of downloading and converting these videos ( from a news site )

I searched google, but there are few informations about this thing, and no converters

By the descriptions it is a fragmented flash flv, or mp4 video, but VLC player and the standalone Flash player cannot open it

I tried many downloader-converter apps and toolbars, but few of them could download, and even, none of them could convert (convert failed)

Thanks in advace for any help
    I've researched many, many software programs from Europe and USA. Some so high priced that it was ridiculous. I settled on a complete package that works great for Video. Audio, Skype, etc. Capture. It also has many editing and conversion features. IIRC there are 7-9 different programs that you can buy as needed, or the complete package suite for the best price. (There is an Encryption program that works flawlessly.) If interested, check it out, they have IIRC full function but time (days) limited test periods. All except one you can update forever. That one requires a small fee, but I don't recall the length, year or, you're allowed. Please check it out. I have no personal interest, nothing to gain for referring these/this software. I am just very pleased that it works so well. Also, the Support is via e-mail (which I'm not particularly fond of) but I found it to be STELLAR ! Faster than you think, faster than they state, at least that has been my experience. Be sure to provide all pertinent information when submitting, outline clearly what you are trying to do and where you're having the problem. Recreate the problem, take notes as to the steps you took, and do not leave out anything. Service Supporters DO Not Have Crystal Balls nor can they read minds. (I'm a retired programmer, DPMgr, LAN Admin, IT Mgr, etc. IBM trained.) (IIRC correctly, there are also many videos with step-by-step instructions.) Applian Technologies, located in Marin County, just north of San Francisco, CA, USA. Applian . com , "Replay Capture Suite." Hope this helps someone, many someones !!! (PS: I very rarely endorse.)
    Last edited by fgt_fred; 22nd Apr 2013 at 11:23.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by fgt_fred View Post
    Replay Capture Suite.
    I'm a bit sceptical about a single all-capable program. Streaming solutions change quickly since they are not much dependent on browser, the site simply sends you next player with new protection type which communicates with server.
    You still can find advertisment pages for software not too long ago capable of downloading videos from Comedy Central or e.g. Taratata. Unlike recently, that doesn't work anymore. Applian's MediaCatcher4 as well reports 'protected'.
    As for the subject of the current thread, segmented http streams, I recently was able to download chunks of a file, then join them. Now a site like DailyMotion (or 3030fm) can send chunks without numbers in file name so you can't request a chunk by sequential number or bitrate version. The manifest .mnft file also seems to be different from usual Adobe's type, not sure the currently used script will parse it for direct download.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Dear

Can anybody create Step-by-Step Video for........how to download / merge F4F video from below URL & Upload the video

URL :
    http://www.startv.in/episodes/parvati-becomes-shocked-on-seeing-jalandhar-in-front-of-her/47711

I tried many times....but there is some problem.....i dont know which step.....
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by TorresRJ View Post
    Hey Guys.
    Can someone help me to download this video?

Manifest: http://cdnvh20.cers.com.br/z/1791_013013_COMECANDO_DO_ZERO_D_CIVIL_AULA_01_Pt_I_OK.mp4...g=UDWSQBNHSMBB

Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0

seg1-frag1: http://cdnvh20.cers.com.br/z/1791_013013_COMECANDO_DO_ZERO_D_CIVIL_AULA_01_Pt_I_OK.mp4...&hdcore=2.11.3

The message in the end is "Acess Denied! Unable to Download the manifest"

Thanks in advance,
    TorresRJ.

Code:
    c:\PHP>php adobehds.php --manifest "http://cdnvh20.cers.com.br/z/1791_013013_COMECANDO_DO_ZERO_D_CIVIL_AULA_01_Pt_I_OK.mp4/manifest.f4m?hdnea=st=1360944412~exp=1360944552~acl=/*~id=u00knms4hn2k3qrjok9rkg4r70~hmac=15c39bfcdaee9653a51cd19e11460899e25bb1ecdfabefa954896e35a8b53102&hdcore=2.11.3&g=UDWSQBNHSMBB" --auth "pvtoken=exp%3D9999999999%7Eacl%3D%252f%252a%7Edata%3DZXhwPTEzNjEwMzA4MTZ+YWNsPSUyZip+ZGF0YT1wdmMsc35obWFjPWQ1MjVmYjliY2QwYWJiMjA5NzY2NDhjYjIxNDYzYzU2YTRiZGNiYmU2YjNmYTA2ZDI3MmU0ZjJmZmYyYzI0Zjc%3D%21s89x42iJxsXVhAOpg7fnHAzKts3OjahmXO+ITcZGShk%3D%7Ehmac%3D78BA2D74E3BA231C9DE77F1BD9AEA34A89EB1BC96AE1711EBE144300E07914D3&hdntl=exp=1361030816~acl=%2f*~data=hdntl~hmac=3cac303acdc1018e60f7c1388cdf439c6b642cf7d14cbd53173664cfcad92bce&als=0,0.1,0,0,0,NaN,0,0,0,28,f,0,1811.02,f,s,UDWSQBNHSMBB,2.11.3,28&hdcore=2.11.3" --useragent "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0" --delete
    Code:
                                KSV Adobe HDS Downloader

Access Denied! Unable to download the manifest.
    use GetFLV 9.3.1.8
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search PM
    I do not know what I'm doing wrong, I managed to download from other sites but this is giving this error.

Where am I going wrong?

site link: http://www.renatosaraiva.com.br/videos/demonstracao/13549.

C:\php>php AdobeHDS.php --debug --useragent "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:21.
    0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0" --manifest "http://videos30-vh.akamaihd.net/z/19
    17_03152013_AFT_2013_DIR_ADM_AULA_01_Pt_I_ok.mp4/manifest.f4m?hdnea=st=137055648
    1~exp=1370556981~acl=/*~id=n65q2eb0mh5788nm1fvgjbgrf1~hmac=1793915f0fad6 5ea9ea7e
    05d0c82c2951f42389fa2b1de1dc62073c0b98e03f4&hdcore =2.11.3&g=FOUHRTUFOOFI" --auth
    "pvtoken=expD9999999999EaclD52f52aEdataDZXhwPTEzNz A2NDI4OTV+YWNsPSUyZip+ZGF0YT1
    wdmMsc35obWFjPTE3NWU2MDEzYTk5ZDc5OTAzYzM5MTQ0NzEyY TlmNjNhY2JkZGE4MzFlOTE4MTE2MTE
    5ZDA5NGVhNDkwZjIyZjUD1s89x42iJxsXVhAOpg7fnHAzKts3O jahmXO+ITcZGShkDEhmacD0624A4B7
    0BAD5B9F0586B6AD40FD65AE75A906AA0AA2986159DA86C5CB 449261&hdntl=exp=1370642895~ac
    l=f*~data=hdntl~hmac=d0398b97ac21c737fd65a2465f014 17036cf0f688e7fd6bf280bf795f3e
    24d9f&als=0,0.1,0,0,0,NaN,0,0,0,28,f,0,1917.62,f,s ,FOUHRTUFOOFI,2.11.3,28&hdcore
    =2.11.3"

KSV Adobe HDS Downloader

Manifest Entries:

Bitrate URL
    426 0_b0745cf1ef9d967e_

Quality Selection:
    Available: 426
    Selected : 426
    Segment Tables:

Table 1:
    Number Fragments
    1 319

Fragment Tables:

Table 1:
    Number Timestamp Duration Discontinuity
    1 0 6000
    319 1908000 9615
    0 0 0 0

Base Fragment Url:
    http://videos30-vh.akamaihd.net/z/1917_03152013_AFT_2013_DIR_ADM_AULA_01_Pt_I_ok
    .mp4/0_b0745cf1ef9d967e_

Downloading Fragments:

Adding fragment 1 to download queue
    Adding fragment 2 to download queue
    Adding fragment 3 to download queue
    Adding fragment 4 to download queue
    Adding fragment 5 to download queue
    Adding fragment 6 to download queue
    Adding fragment 7 to download queue
    Adding fragment 8 to download queue
    Access Denied! Unable to download fragments.

PS: I tryed GetFLV 9.3.1.8, donīt works.
    Last edited by diaz; 6th Jun 2013 at 17:38.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by diaz View Post
    I do not know what I'm doing wrong, I managed to download from other sites but this is giving this error.

Where am I going wrong?

site link: http://www.renatosaraiva.com.br/videos/demonstracao/13549.

C:\php>php AdobeHDS.php --debug --useragent "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:21.
    0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0" --manifest "http://videos30-vh.akamaihd.net/z/19
    17_03152013_AFT_2013_DIR_ADM_AULA_01_Pt_I_ok.mp4/manifest.f4m?hdnea=st=137055648
    1~exp=1370556981~acl=/*~id=n65q2eb0mh5788nm1fvgjbgrf1~hmac=1793915f0fad6 5ea9ea7e
    05d0c82c2951f42389fa2b1de1dc62073c0b98e03f4&hdcore =2.11.3&g=FOUHRTUFOOFI" --auth
    "pvtoken=expD9999999999EaclD52f52aEdataDZXhwPTEzNz A2NDI4OTV+YWNsPSUyZip+ZGF0YT1
    wdmMsc35obWFjPTE3NWU2MDEzYTk5ZDc5OTAzYzM5MTQ0NzEyY TlmNjNhY2JkZGE4MzFlOTE4MTE2MTE
    5ZDA5NGVhNDkwZjIyZjUD1s89x42iJxsXVhAOpg7fnHAzKts3O jahmXO+ITcZGShkDEhmacD0624A4B7
    0BAD5B9F0586B6AD40FD65AE75A906AA0AA2986159DA86C5CB 449261&hdntl=exp=1370642895~ac
    l=f*~data=hdntl~hmac=d0398b97ac21c737fd65a2465f014 17036cf0f688e7fd6bf280bf795f3e
    24d9f&als=0,0.1,0,0,0,NaN,0,0,0,28,f,0,1917.62,f,s ,FOUHRTUFOOFI,2.11.3,28&hdcore
    =2.11.3"

KSV Adobe HDS Downloader

Manifest Entries:

Bitrate URL
    426 0_b0745cf1ef9d967e_

Quality Selection:
    Available: 426
    Selected : 426
    Segment Tables:

Table 1:
    Number Fragments
    1 319

Fragment Tables:

Table 1:
    Number Timestamp Duration Discontinuity
    1 0 6000
    319 1908000 9615
    0 0 0 0

Base Fragment Url:
    http://videos30-vh.akamaihd.net/z/1917_03152013_AFT_2013_DIR_ADM_AULA_01_Pt_I_ok
    .mp4/0_b0745cf1ef9d967e_

Downloading Fragments:

Adding fragment 1 to download queue
    Adding fragment 2 to download queue
    Adding fragment 3 to download queue
    Adding fragment 4 to download queue
    Adding fragment 5 to download queue
    Adding fragment 6 to download queue
    Adding fragment 7 to download queue
    Adding fragment 8 to download queue
    Access Denied! Unable to download fragments.

PS: I tryed GetFLV 9.3.1.8, donīt works.
    i think you need to url with https not http or better use ffmpeg to download it
    ffmpeg -i "https://videos30ios-vh.akamaihd.net/i/1917_03152013_AFT_2013_DIR_ADM_AULA_01_Pt_I_ok.mp4/master.m3u8?hdnea=st=1370559915~exp=1370560415~acl =/*~id=jhskmm1qmmrgffin7km9raaju2~hmac=d0d8d64e0d55e a50b807960e74cac24b55b3b681f0cf5e5ba78b3e16da80a09 e" -c copy t.ts
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Search PM

ffmpeg -i "https://videos30ios-vh.akamaihd.net/i/1917_03152013_AFT_2013_DIR_ADM_AULA_01_Pt_I_ok.m...8b3e16da80a09e"-c copy t.ts
    How to do this? I'm using HttpFox Snifing for the traffic, but not found this line.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Originally Posted by diaz View Post

ffmpeg -i "https://videos30ios-vh.akamaihd.net/i/1917_03152013_AFT_2013_DIR_ADM_AULA_01_Pt_I_ok.m...8b3e16da80a09e"-c copy t.ts
    How to do this? I'm using HttpFox Snifing for the traffic, but not found this line.
    check page source
    Quote Quote