VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Firstly thanks to the creater of this thread and the creater of thi prog too.
    I have a 45GB iso in 3d and wourd like to convert it to .mkv and in 3d too. This is what came as a result of the first phase:

Job finished Sat Mar 31 20:34:40 CEST 2018
    Whole job took 31 minutes and 51 seconds.

Done with warnings!

* Warning: Subtitle track "00000.track_4609.Ger.2D.sup" is not associated with any 3D-plane.
    Using 3D-Plane #1 (file 3D-Plane-01.ofs) instead of plane #255.
    The subtitle depths may be wrong.

Launch "__ENCODE_3D_LAUNCHER.cmd" to encode the 3D video (and optionally mux to MKV).

When i do the launching nothing happens:the cmd window loads the file and that is it.

Eager waiting for your tips.
    Quote Quote  
  2. What do you mean with "that is it". The CMD windows closes immediately ?

Anyway, try to edit the __ENCODE_3D.cmd (not the launcher) and add a "pause" command at the end of the file. Then launch it. If it displays an error message, copy it and post it here.
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks and sorry for late reply. The process was at last successful after 5 trys.
    Quote Quote  
  4. i had an issue but resolved (avisynth not installed)
    Last edited by brunathaur; 5th May 2018 at 18:28.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
    If you tick the option to "Exit and encode after successful demux" in the little progress window that replaces the main BD3D2MK3D window during the creation of the project, you don't have to launch it manually. If everything was fine during the creation of the project, BD3D2MK3D will launch the encoding process for you, and then close itself. You don't need to wait the end of the project creation to launch yourself __ENCODE_3D_LAUNCHER.cmd. Of course, if something went wrong, the encoding will not start.
    Hi again r0lZ!

I have a new PC, new Windows 10 (1903) and new problems

Everytime I try to encode a BD3D iso it stops suddenly after the dialogs retireving all the files. A CMD window appears with "0000.264 could not be recognized" or something along these lines. Forgive me for not being explicit, but I hope you get the idea. Even if I execute the __ENCODE_3D_LAUNCHER.cmd manually inside the folder, it gives me the same error. Also, it says something about avisynth, but I have the latest version installed as well. Any clues of what's happening? It worked flawlessly on the previous PC build - and besides the obvious function I want to see it running with the new CPU.

Cheers,
    Quote Quote  
  6. Have you the very last version (v1.14) ? There is a bug in v1.12 and v1.13 that I have just fixed and that can explain the problem.

Also, make sure that you have installed Avisynth. Currently, the recommended version is AviSynth+ 64-bit. (See the Help menu.)

Finally, verify that the files from the BD3D2MK3D archive have been extracted with their path. You must have a folder "toolset" in the BD3D2MK3D installation folder.

If nothing above has fixed your issue, please retry and copy here the EXACT error messages, and when exactly they occur.
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
    Have you the very last version (v1.14) ? There is a bug in v1.12 and v1.13 that I have just fixed and that can explain the problem.

Also, make sure that you have installed Avisynth. Currently, the recommended version is AviSynth+ 64-bit. (See the Help menu.)
    Thanks, downloaded latest version and installed AviSynth+. Everything is fine and dandy.
    Cheers r0lZ, always helpful!
    Quote Quote