VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi there

Is there an easy way to put 2 or 3 Blu-Ray discs to one, along similar lines to the old DVDReMake Pro software, where there would be a top menu with the links to each Blu-Ray?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Nope.

You can use multiavchd to join blu-ray m2ts but it wont keep the original menus.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I want to do it in a way that will keep the menus. For instance, opening a Top Menu with links to the other Blu-Rays. Clicking one of these links would then take me to the Menu for that Blu-Ray?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by magnu View Post
    I want to do it in a way that will keep the menus. For instance, opening a Top Menu with links to the other Blu-Rays. Clicking one of these links would then take me to the Menu for that Blu-Ray?
    Sooooo.....

After getting an answer to your first post, you asked the exact same thing again
    Quote Quote  
  5. That's because I didn't get the correct answer to the question I asked. I wanted to make it clear that I wish to keep the menus.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Didn't get the "correct" answer? Holy crap!

You mean, you didn't get the answer you wanted to hear!

The reality is that the software you want does not exist....at least not at a consumer level. Someone who uses professional quality blu ray authoring tools might chip in and tell you which $10000 program will allow you to do this. If it can be done at all.
    Quote Quote  
  7. DVD Fab has the ability to merge DVDs. Its not expensive. Haven't tried it on Blu-Rays though. All I wanted to know if there was any software that does it. 'I didn't expect a sort of Spanish Inquisition?'.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our three main weapons.... well, you know the rest.

Blu ray menus are a different kettle of fish compared to dvds.
    Quote Quote  
  9. magnu, what you need to understand is yes, you can merge dvds on blu-ray but when you add the stipulation of keeping
    the same menus as what you have with the original menus, then no.

There is very limited ways even to make any kind of BD menus...that is freeware period.
    Multiavchd happens to be the best known one.
    Quote Quote  
  10. I get the feeling DVD Fab junks the menus when you use merge, which is misleading.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by Kerry56 View Post
    Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our three main weapons.... well, you know the rest.

Blu ray menus are a different kettle of fish compared to dvds.
    Just thought I'd make it clear that I'm just using the DVD references as an example.
    Quote Quote  
  12. If I was planning to put multiple DVDs on Blu-Ray, one way to do it is by using DVDRemake Pro & DVD2BD
    Quote Quote  
  13. I suppose what my original question is, really, is if there's a Blu-Ray version of DVDRemake Pro in existance? Since that software is no longer produced, & as Blu-Ray is different, the answer is probably no.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    No, there is not.

Scott
    Quote Quote