VideoHelp Forum

Poll: What handheld game system do you own?

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I have a nintendo ds xl.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    psp gen 1 (the fat model).

I use it mainly for watching videos that I've converted to mp4 divx that I've gotten from the net. And some anime now and then.

I still have some games for it but haven't played a game on it in quite some time. I might eventually get back to playing Assassins Creed Bloodlines but the graphics hit and awkward gameplay without dual analog sticks kind of keeps me away even if its a good story. Besides AC3 is just a few months away! Can't wait for the big title.

I used to have a ds lite but finally traded it in. I wasn't really playing it and it was just sitting there doing nothing.

No interest in the 3ds from a games standpoint. Sure mario 3dland looks ok but its just really more of the same. Been there done that.

I'd rather have a PS VITA but I always hate the extras you end up buying and adding up the cost of the darn thing... Plus Uncarted Golden Abyss sounds great but the reviews say its really short. It did look outstanding when I saw it at Bestbuy and played it for a minute (the demo). Really fluid and beautiful graphics and the DUAL ANALOG STICKS WORK! About damn time too.....
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I have a Gameboy Color and a Gameboy Advance. I have one game for them, Pokeman. My friend's kid thought it would be good for me to have his hand me downs.
    I also ticked 'other' because the games I do play are Angry Birds on my iPod Touch and Stupid Zombies on my Android phone, and in my imagination these things are all the same.

--dES
    "You can observe a lot by watching." - Yogi Bera
    http://www.areturningadultstudent.com
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Tamagotchi
    Quote Quote  
  5. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    "None" is the winner, certainly because it's the best one.
    Quote Quote  
  6. my EVO 4G
    Quote Quote