VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Just purchased VOB2MPG Pro, great program...but the Help for it doesn't cover details.

What is the difference between Type 1 and Type 2 under Settings->General->DVD Player Control?

A couple of ripped DVDs I tried worked and I save the resulting .mpg files on a NAS connected to my home LAN...where I can now play them via DLNA though an LG blu-ray player and HDTV. But the only control I have is Pause, Stop, and Play. It doesn't Fast Forward for instance; when tried, it plays at normal speed, muted, and when Play is selected it restarts from the beginning. Any way around that behavior?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Type 1 and Type 2 are to do with the preview within the program. See https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/315282-Troubleshooting-VOB2MPG-DVD-Preview

As for the behaviour you are experiencing - i have no idea.... My experience of DLNA is that different clients/servers offer different functions for different file type... The only thing that could help is the remux mpeg applet which is part of the program (in the start menu):

Name:  snap184.jpg
Views: 1107
Size:  10.6 KB
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote