VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Just wanted others opinions if you are allowed to post videos that promote your business on Youtube. Lots of people seem to do it but the terms an conditions are a little vague?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Uh Oh. Why do I get the feeling another "first time poster" is going to show up with a handy link to some sort of pay service or something...
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I do run a business making videos but I am not trying to sell anything..........just thought someone may be able to clarify if I can use youtube to place business promotions on without being penalised..........has anyone been stopped from using youtube for such purposes ??
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If the content is all yours, and there is no copyright music etc attached, you will probably not have any issues for the moment. That is not to say that youtube won't change their mind down the track and start charging you later though.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It's done all the time. I just got my car repaired here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Sf2d3fkG0

Youtube is too busy responding to claims of copyright violations to worry about someone's business adds.

If the major networks are putting their TV shows on youtube, I'd say that's pretty close to advertising.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for your input guys..probabaly what i thought .
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I recently had a college assignment to get some advertising videos, and two thirds of the ads I referenced came from YouTume from the manafacturers' YouTube channels.
    There are no problems - only chances to excel.
    -- Unknown
    Quote Quote