VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Movavi was my first and only purchase of screen capture software. I enjoyed the program and successfully recorded several movies from Youtube. After about three days, the audio would not record. I have tried everything I can think of to resolve this conflict on my own, with negative results. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I have tried contacting Movavi using the HELP function which takes me to their webpage. It has been nearly two weeks with no reply to my email, their Live Chat function has been disabled due to high case demands (yeah, right).

Unless someone here has a better solution, it seems my only recourse is to call my credit card company and tell them about this issue and ask that they stop payment and refund my funds.

Thanks for your help, I really need it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Why are you screen recording from youtube ? Surely these can be downloaded - plenty of help on here of tools to use.

If these youtube videos are actually rentals then forum rules prevent explicit help.

Also from movavi's own website:

"Disclaimer: Please be aware that Movavi Screen Capture Studio does not allow capture of copy-protected video and audio streams.

Read more: https://www.movavi.com/screen-recorder/ © Movavi.com"
    Quote Quote