VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    So I've been using this recorder thing now for about 2 weeks now. I guess I've been using it pretty heavily, it's brand new, but about 7 years old. I've been using it to record old VHS tapes to DVD because we don't want the tapes to rot in storage, they are owned by the company I work for, so there is no infringement violations or anything like that going on.

The problem I'm now running into is that after I review the tape in a completely different VCR to make sure it's okay, the sound works, and it's worth copying, once I put it back into the Panasonic recorder the video play back becomes distorted and that translates to the DVD. I don't know what's wrong with it or why it suddenly started to do this. I've been searching the web for some answers now and I don't know what to do anymore.

Any kinda help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    Coco
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Just for the record, you shouldn't multiple-post. It wouldn't be very efficient.

I've replied in your other thread:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/377403-Need-help-with-VHS-to-DVD-on-Panasonic-machine

Maybe a Mod can clean this thread up here in the "Newbie" segment - I personally have promoted you to the official "Capturing" segment!
    I hate VHS. I always did.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by PuzZLeR View Post
    Just for the record, you shouldn't multiple-post. It wouldn't be very efficient.

I've replied in your other thread:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/377403-Need-help-with-VHS-to-DVD-on-Panasonic-machine

Maybe a Mod can clean this thread up here in the "Newbie" segment - I personally have promoted you to the official "Capturing" segment!
    Ahhh I know! I couldn't figure out how to delete this thread though. haha

Really showing off how new to forums I am.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by CocoXO
    Really showing off how new to forums I am.
    It's all good. I'm sure this Forum will show mercy.
    I hate VHS. I always did.
    Quote Quote