VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. can anyone tell me how the provideo PV-256-1 and the navis pro would compare to the dv+500, dv1000, rt2500 and so on? in video quality? ease of use? synching? Has anyone used either of them and if so, comment on what you think about these two products, especially for analog to dv?..thanks..t

ALso the ADS USB Instant DVD..any thoughts on this product or experience? do you lose video quality with usb versus firewire? thanks..t

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: twolf on 2001-11-03 23:33:28 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  2. RE the PV256 / Navis pro - No comparison at all. You get what you pay for. That's not to say they don't work well but their not in the same league.
    You need to decide what you really want the card to do first
    In my opinion you should buy the RT2500, DV1000 or DV500. Their prices and quality is in keeping with the rest of your computer. If I had the money I would buy a RT2500. Thats why I own a PV256.
    Would you consider putting a $5.00 sound card in your computer. I don't think so.
    Quote Quote  
  3. thanks Norm for the response..had no idea about these cards, nor the prices on them, so did not know the quality...thank you very much..t
    Quote Quote