VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. When I try to launch Xvid4PSP I get a message that if I don't want to be bothered with constant daily build, I can "Donate" to get PRO status. I wouldn't mind (it's only $20 and I use it a lot), but the mechanism does not work, it's supposed to send me a PayPal invoice and never does. I've tried with VISA and it fails. The program will not let me proceed -- it automatically updates to the current build then refuses to launch without the "donation".

I'm posting it here because I cannot for the life of me find where to post a comment or request of any type on the site. Does anyone use Xvid4PSP and can help?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  3. Well, none of that helped me except it had a Comments window to contact them, so maybe I'll get a reply that will solve both problems. Thanks for the link!
    Quote Quote  
  4. I finally received the PayPal invoice and was able to get past the "blocking" message. I also found how to post a comment. There was a hyperlink that was "hiding" (the same style and color as regular text). Why they would do that is beyond me. Thanks for the help!
    Quote Quote