VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    One thing I like about Potplayer is that the Playlist shows a total playtime of all items in the playlist at the bottom of the playlist box. However, on my 1920x1080 laptop, that number is so tiny I can't really see it very well.

I cannot find anywhere where I can edit the size of that font; can anyone help?

Thansk!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    Just right click on playlist, then setting of playlist (F5 is the hotkey). Here you can change font and size.

Edit: o.k. it change all filenames and duration of each in playlist but not duration of all files. Probably in preferences

Bernix
    Last edited by Bernix; 15th Nov 2018 at 10:08. Reason: Edit
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    What you can do is change the size of the Windows font: System - Screen - change the text size.

[Attachment 47177 - Click to enlarge]

Anyway, I think it's better to lower the resolution of the screen to 1270x720 or something similar
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The problem is that allows me to change the font size of the items in the playlist, but it does not allow me to change the font size of the total time reading at the bottom of the playlist.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by hisaishi View Post
    What you can do is change the size of the Windows font: System - Screen - change the text size.

[Attachment 47177 - Click to enlarge]

Anyway, I think it's better to lower the resolution of the screen to 1270x720 or something similar
    That would work but it would change the size of everything on my screen. I'm happy with everything else, would just like to change the font size for that one tiny part of the playlist screen.
    Quote Quote