VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ive got a Queen Video Hits Dvd that im wanting to play on a loop at work, .. but ive just noticed that one video in not appropriate
    to play at work .. ie .. nudity .. Which is the best software to rip seperate video files into vobs.?

Ive ripped out the menus and used Dvdshrink Author to just grab the Main Movie, but the main movie is just one file ..
    How can i get to the separate videos .. ?

Dunno if this has been asked before but theres that many sections and intersections ited take me all day to look, sorry ..

Cheers in advance ..
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Use the reauthor mode in dvd shrink and you can cut out exactly what you want you want. http://www.dvdshrink.info/reauthor_basic.php
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the speedy reply, .. but like i said .. all the songs are in one file, .. and i want seperate song files so i can select the
    songs i want and the Song i dont want, .. then i can use dvdshrink to Author all the songs/Vobs into a full dvd ..
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Mozzy31
    Thanks for the speedy reply, .. but like i said .. all the songs are in one file, .. and i want seperate song files so i can select the
    songs i want and the Song i dont want, .. then i can use dvdshrink to Author all the songs/Vobs into a full dvd ..
    Are there chapters in this "one file"?
    http://www.dvdshrink.info/re-author-advanced.php
    Quote Quote  
  5. Just use Re-Author mode to rip each song to it's own folder on your hard drive and then use DVDShrink to put them back together in any order that you want. Basically your making a compilation of the songs that you want but you won't have a functioning menu unless you use a program like DVD Author to make one.

Bob
    Quote Quote