VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I just bought the nintendo ds xl and found that i'm playing my games with more enjoyment due to the larger screens,anybody else have any views about this?
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I haven't worn out my regular DS yet so no new one for me. How does the battery life compare with the larger screen?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    From what i read its just the same length or a bit longer than the smaller dsi or ds lite,been playing for over 5 hours on one game and still going good.
    Quote Quote  
  4. are u guys going to buy the 3D ? lol
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    The 3ds is a bit too expensive,gonna wait to see what happens with it further on
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by johns0 View Post
    The 3ds is a bit too expensive,gonna wait to see what happens with it further on
    Same here. Actually I traded in my Ds lite earlier this year. I hadn't used the thing for months and I didn't want to have it sitting around doing nothing. I traded it in for an arcade fight stick for street fighter 4.

I am really intrigued by the 3ds for sure. I will definitely check out the store demos to see the thing in person.

Also I'm interested if the 3d movies comes to reality for it. They said they had trailers in 3d at the different tech conventions. That would almost make more sense than a 3d tv - something that would be half again as expensive as it needs to be - the tv is what I'm referring to but obviously the 3ds is pricey itself but way cheaper than a 3d hdtv. Albeit on a personal side - certainly you're not gonna have three or four people crowd around it to watch it - and it wouldn't work any way since the 3d action is directional and loses it at angles.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote