VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am trying to to select the Karaoke song from diferent album to put into 1 disc but I have a problem that I can not turn off the sound for a singer to sing. Audio 1 is for both of rymth and sing, and audio 2 only rymth but no sing. I see check mark at audio 1 but i can not change to audio 2 for the singer. Anybody have any idea or my question is not clear please email me. Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    What are you authoring with?
    "There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon." -- Raoul Duke
    Quote Quote  
  3. To strip the file out from Karaoke disk I am using Smart Stripper and DVDDecrypter then I am using DVD lab (DVD movie factory 3, Ulead Video 8) for author the file. Another important thing, after I stripped the song out from the Karaoke disk I already loosing the the capabilities turn off the vocal) Any more thought. Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    "There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon." -- Raoul Duke
    Quote Quote  
  5. My biggest problem is loosing second audio after STRIP the song selectipn by using DVD shrink or DVD decrypter, or Smast Stripper. I can see 2 audio when I played wuth Power DVD but the check mark of audio remain unchanged. (default on audio 1). Any more thought. Thank you.

Hung
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hello,
    I have seen posts about this topic several times.
    Use DVD Decryter to rip the songs you want (one song at the time) to a folder, and follow this guide:
    https://www.videohelp.com/forum/userguides/120021.php
    All free tools,no menu. If you want to jump from song to song,just use the number key on your dvd-player remote...
    I have tried Ulead and TMPGEnc Dvd Author to make menu but got the same problem as your. So try the above guide.

World
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!