VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by jman98 View Post
    Cinavia puts a watermark in audio above the range of normal human hearing.
    It would be easy to remove if it was above the range of human hearing. The watermark is well within the range of human hearing, just well disguised so that it's not noticeable.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by jman98 View Post
    Originally Posted by fits79 View Post
    Why is so difficult to remove cinavia protection from any bluray movie???

As i see for years soon or later all protection it can be hacked but the cinavia it is years now and no - one can defeat it.
    Why is that happening?
    Is so hard and difficult protection?
    THREE posts in a short time about this? You're just being a jerk. Are you the new gamemaniaco? Your posts look like his.

Cinavia puts a watermark in audio above the range of normal human hearing. It can't be removed as it is part of the audio. The only thing known to work is that it's possible to change the audio enough through audio editors to make the watermark undetectable, but the watermark still remains and the changes necessary to keep it from being detected make the audio quality worse. Despite Cienoway's insistence that he and he alone knows a secret way to truly remove Cinavia, nobody has been able to do so.
    FIRST OF ALL I DON'T OFFEND YOU IN ANY WAY SO I REQUIRE don't do it to me.

And why the original bluray discs don't get the cinavia protection on so after 20 minutes don't hear the audio of each bluray movie?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    No, first of all you DO offend me. Your constant "Why? Why? Why?" questions are tiresome.
    Second of all, you can't tell me what to do.
    Third, your question above makes no sense in English, so good luck with that.

Thanks, jagabo. Correction noted.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by fits79 View Post
    And why the original bluray discs don't get the cinavia protection on so after 20 minutes don't hear the audio of each bluray movie?
    The Blu-ray player verifies that the disc is a factory original (it has AACS encryption and a decripytion key) so it keeps playing. Backup discs don't have AACS encryption or a key.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    No, first of all you DO offend me. Your constant "Why? Why? Why?" questions are tiresome.
    Second of all, you can't tell me what to do.
    Third, your question above makes no sense in English, so good luck with that.

Thanks, jagabo. Correction noted.
    First of all i believe the why questions IS NOT THE SAME AS THE JERK.
    And if i don't make you answer so....
    And same for me(You can't tell me what to do)
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    fits79, you've gotten the best answers for your questions already. Cinavia is a fairly robust protection scheme that is not easily removed. The 20 minute delay in activation is built into the protection scheme. It allows the detection routine to make certain that the disc being played is not an original, and is in fact, an unauthorized copy.

One of the reasons that Cinavia is not a high priority for decryption programs is the fact that it is so easily bypassed. If you are playing a backup in a modern Blu-ray player, use a usb stick instead of a disc. Or avoid Blu-ray players entirely, and play from a streaming media box, like a Roku or WD TV Live.

And AnyDVD HD provides a workaround for playback on computers, where they disable the Cinavia detection built into most of the major software players, like Arcsoft TMT, or PowerDVD or WinDVD. If you play unencrypted files with a free player, like PotPlayer, VLC, or MPC-HC, you'll never get a Cinavia stoppage, because they don't support it. You won't get menus with the free players either.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    If i can play a complete bluray rip at media players like wd tv live(i have the gen3) with menus trust me i was very happy but you can't either wd tv live gen3 or any other cheap media player so....

This is the main reason i want to find out a program that removes cinavia or bypass so i can play full bluray rips with menu NOT ONLY THE MAIN MOVIE.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    Then I would suggest building yourself an HTPC, buying Arcsoft TMT 6 and AnyDVDHD. This combination would give you what you want, though at an extravagant cost. Most people don't care about menus, so the streaming media boxes work well enough for them.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    As i know there isn't cheap htpc so....
    Quote Quote  
  10. Buy an old Blu-ray player -- no Cinavia detection.
    Last edited by jagabo; 16th Jul 2014 at 15:42.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    Like?

I already has the pioneer bdp-150 without any results.

Can you suggest me an old bluray player that DOESN'T HAS cinavia protection so can play with menu any complete bluray rip movie even the latest ones?

And at any old bluray player without cinavia protection if i make a firmware update is there any chance to added cinavia protection?
    Quote Quote  
  12. There's not an easy answer to that.
    If you were to read whole threads, you would know more.

Feb. 2012, all new blu-ray players have to have cinavia chip after this date.
    But some players before this date can have cinavia activated on them via update.

I have a Panasonic 310, it doesn't have cinavia but I have never updated it but I can't guarantee that all 310's are cinavia free.

Either you will need to do more research than you doing (on your own) or take a chance and buy an old model to see if it does what you want.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by fits79 View Post
    If i can play a complete bluray rip at media players like wd tv live(i have the gen3) with menus trust me i was very happy but you can't either wd tv live gen3 or any other cheap media player so....

This is the main reason i want to find out a program that removes cinavia or bypass so i can play full bluray rips with menu NOT ONLY THE MAIN MOVIE.
    Mon ami.
    Today the following is the only ways to go around the cinavia virus.
    Do not ask me nor tell is not a virus, I like to call it a virus.
    1 b ray rip plays on your lap top via HDMI/vga.
    2 Any format rip plays on lap top via HDMI/Vga.
    3 100% any B ray dvd player build 2011 or before will play your b ray rip.
    4 PS3 will play your B ray rip, as longest you have not updated the firmware.
    5 PS3 will play b ray rips by changing the date in the settings to an earlier 2011 or before, instructions on you tube.
    6Any new b ray player not aligned with the cinavia companies will play all rips, buy the new b ray player, test it with a a virus cinavia disc, if it plays it done, if it does not return it do return it until you find one that play the virus cinavia test disc....
    7 Test a virus cinavia disc, on a player without network, please post results.
    8 the most important issue never buy a software that claims , it bypasses or rids cinavia, it does not exist.

Last our beloved hacker will never put a price in hacking cinavia.
    Quote Quote  
  14. It is not difficult, our beloved hackers are hacking more important devices and software, however, in a matter of time they will post a by-pass hack.....you have to learn to wait.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search PM
    What exactly is the virus cinavia test disc?

And i just want to tell me some SURE 3d bluray players that doesn't has cinavia protection even you install the latest official firmware.

Is so hard that i was asking for?

Israel 1969 if hackers they can they would already find a solution for cinavia protection.
    To NOT find a way to completely remove cinavia protection enen now after cinavia was at bluray so many years trust me they CAN'T find a solution to completely remove cinavia protection.

Is so simple.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Cinavia puts a watermark in audio above the range of normal human hearing.
    It would be easy to remove if it was above the range of human hearing. The watermark is well within the range of human hearing, just well disguised so that it's not noticeable.
    Radio equipment does not use human hearing to prove on sound, radio waves are seen on oscilloscope and the waves can be either cancel out or removed. but no hacker is interested in hacking this cinavia because its impact is rather small. I have encountered 3 times in the last 3 months and I did not have a problem by passing it with the recommendation I posted here before. This nuisance is only on B rays, just get DVd's rip them the impact on sales will make the B ray industry think more about using cinavia.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    @fits79 - if Cinavia worries you so much, why not just stop myopically searching for a blu-ray player as a media playing solution, and buy a dedicated media player that doesn't support it? Something like a WDTV, or one of the new Android boxes like the Minix-X8. They aren't exactly expensive.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by fits79 View Post
    What exactly is the virus cinavia test disc?

And i just want to tell me some SURE 3d bluray players that doesn't has cinavia protection even you install the latest official firmware.

Is so hard that i was asking for?

Israel 1969 if hackers they can they would already find a solution for cinavia protection.
    To NOT find a way to completely remove cinavia protection enen now after cinavia was at bluray so many years trust me they CAN'T find a solution to completely remove cinavia protection.

Is so simple.
    Cinavia is not a virus, I call it a virus, it is a water mark.
    A test disc, it is a disc with a B ray rip having the cinavia water mark.
    Please read the post more then once to understand what is written.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Chopmeister View Post
    @fits79 - if Cinavia worries you so much, why not just stop myopically searching for a blu-ray player as a media playing solution, and buy a dedicated media player that doesn't support it?
    Because actually getting a solution is NOT his point. His point is that you, Israel1969 and others will continually respond to his nonsense and he can keep it up forever. He's using a page from gamemaniaco's playbook where he just repeats variations on his previous questions and ignores previous replies that already answered his questions and he gets his jollies when you and others continue to respond to him. In fact, the more he ignores previous responses and re-asks the same questions, the more it actually makes some members respond because they think they are actually knocking sense into his head. Since his point is just to waste the time of others, it's pointless to keep trying to help him.

When fits79 joined the discussion it wasn't clear that he was a troll, but now it is. Those who continue to reply to "help" him should know better by now. Don't worry - he'll be along soon to insist that he's not a troll and he just wants help and he's done nothing wrong here, yet his questions have all either been answered or he can easily look up the answers himself. He knows that every time he posts more questions, someone here will rush to answer them and the game continues.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by jman98 View Post
    @fits79 - if Cinavia worries you so much, why not just stop myopically searching for a blu-ray player as a media playing solution, and buy a dedicated media player that doesn't support it?
    Because actually getting a solution is NOT his point. His point is that you, Israel1969 and others will continually respond to his nonsense and he can keep it up forever. He's using a page from gamemaniaco's playbook where he just repeats variations on his previous questions and ignores previous replies that already answered his questions and he gets his jollies when you and others continue to respond to him. In fact, the more he ignores previous responses and re-asks the same questions, the more it actually makes some members respond because they think they are actually knocking sense into his head. Since his point is just to waste the time of others, it's pointless to keep trying to help him.

When fits79 joined the discussion it wasn't clear that he was a troll, but now it is. Those who continue to reply to "help" him should know better by now. Don't worry - he'll be along soon to insist that he's not a troll and he just wants help and he's done nothing wrong here, yet his questions have all either been answered or he can easily look up the answers himself. He knows that every time he posts more questions, someone here will rush to answer them and the game continues.
    Brilliant, thank you
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Makes sense, thanks for that. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt since he obviously has some English difficulties (I assumed he wasn't a native speaker) and that he did initially seem bona fide about wanting help. Maybe it's time for the mods to close and lock the thread, or hit/threaten him with the ban-hammer if he persists?
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search PM

First of all i am not OFFEND any of you with any of my post as you do now.

Already mentioning more than once that i was looking one media player or bluray player that can play a complete bluray rip into bd-iso file with MENUS and NOT ONLY THE MOVIE that meny media players do.

So if still don't understand or don't want to understand that it is not my fault but yours and please don't bother with my post if you don't like my posts is SO SIMPLE.

As i read old bluray players doesn't has cinavia protection so it can play even bd-iso files that has the cinavia watermark.

So my basic question is: do you have any cheap 3d bluray player that doesn't has cinavia protection?

And if any of these old bluray player install the latest official firmware is there any chance that cinavia protection gonna added?
    Last edited by fits79; 21st Jul 2014 at 03:07.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry if this has been asked, but how about a hardware modification to the player? As in bypassing or removing the circuit that is responsible. (Yes that would void the warranty)
    Why are ones and zeros so complicated? Linear Video Editing was easier. Downloading & streaming are two different things.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by videobruce View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked, but how about a hardware modification to the player? As in bypassing or removing the circuit that is responsible. (Yes that would void the warranty)
    Firmware and hardware mods are always a possibility. Try to find some.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    But, has anyone looked into this? It's above my pay grade.
    Why are ones and zeros so complicated? Linear Video Editing was easier. Downloading & streaming are two different things.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search PM
    Yes is there any bluray player or media player that can play full bluray ripped movies with anydvd-hd or any other ripped program?
    Quote Quote  
  27. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by videobruce View Post
    Never heard of this or any rumors of this and the hardware necessary would possibly be a little expensive given what it would take to counteract it.

For the five millionth time, people can just buy the discs. It's not like Cinavia is blocking legally purchased media from playing, because it's not. And there are so many workarounds that do work, namely converting to MKV without loss and playing on a media player like a Western Digital one, that all this running around acting like consumers are completely screwed is ridiculous.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Cienoway View Post
    No, since this is totally clean of any entanglement of trade secret issue, I feel comfortable selling my code to any one, as long as there is a reasonable offer. I am not going to wait out the FBI investigation. I am very eager to sell my intellectual property at the first opportunity available. So IM me if you are interested and I will have some one to hook up with you.

As far as testing, any one can give me a Cinavia sample and I will process it to give you back a Cinavia free file.
    Let me repeat. The Cinavia removal method is entirely my invention. It works effectively without relying on any secret Cinavia parameter, so that means it is very likely future proof, e.g., it will work against future revision of Cinavia as well.

Sell your stuff somewhere else

/Baldrick
    Last edited by Baldrick; 8th Sep 2014 at 03:36.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Search PM
    So there or isn't there any way to remove the cinavia protection from bluray discs/movies?

And if there is how this method happening?
    Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by fits79 View Post
    So there or isn't there any way to remove the cinavia protection from bluray discs/movies?

And if there is how this method happening?
    Sure, go back a page and re-read the answer I gave you concerning DVDRanger's CinEx HD program.

Or demux the audio, do a pitch shift -13% in Audacity and remux the video and audio together. This defeats Cinavia detection (doesn't actually remove it from the audio). Of course, it sounds like crap, but that's what you get for free.
    Quote Quote