VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi There,
    I Have a Digital camcorder Samsung model VP-D55 ,
    The Problem is when im transferring Video from camcorder to application like MS moviemaker 2 or cyberlink powerpreoducer, the transfer always stops before the end of the of the recording, i.e. i can see the progress % going up and the MB's getting bigger but then all of a sudden that info stops changing and no more video is being captured, even thoguh there is more video on the tape, and the tape is still rolling, this can happen after 5 mins or 10 mins or even 50 mins its random. Any help or idea,s
    Thanks in advance,
    Dosie.
    Quote Quote  
  2. What are you capturing it as? fornat wise and what do you intend to do with it? DVD, scvd vcd.
    I havent tried either of those programs for my capturing to avi for conversion to dvd I use windv. freeware and no dropped frames. Also what are you using to transfer it usb, firewire, or maybe a card of some ?sort
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by burdo
    What are you capturing it as? fornat wise and what do you intend to do with it? DVD, scvd vcd.
    I havent tried either of those programs for my capturing to avi for conversion to dvd I use windv. freeware and no dropped frames. Also what are you using to transfer it usb, firewire, or maybe a card of some ?sort
    Im capturing in moviemaker 2 as avi using a firewire card for the transfer,
    in powerproducer it captures the movie but does not say what it saves it as i think its mpg but not sure , as it captures and converts automatically, i then burn it to dvd using "sonic my dvd" software.
    Quote Quote