VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    How do burn bd-re disc in a computer that are recordable in a Panasonic blu ray recorder which I think supports avc hd, I have used Freemake video Converter to burn video to a bd-re which I was astounded plays perfectly but when I try to “copy” using the Panasonic menus the disc is not recognised, the Panasonic will copy from numerious created DVD’s -RW, DVD Ram, using various software but when I try blu ray it will not, the Panasonic will convey video to blu ray then burn to various blu ray blank discs which can be copied to the hard drive, My tv is not DNLA enabled and there are no USB ports I use the rgb connections as the way to transfer video which is not hd quality, As I am unable only to copy once to a computer generated bd-re I haveto use a different bd-re to achieve this it is a waste of a blu ray did , Has anyone had the same problem, I’d there a way round this,
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe the answer can be found by consulting your Blu-ray recorder's manual. If you want additional pairs of eyes to help you look, you'll need to post your Blu-ray recorder's model number so that the owners of those eyes can download a PDF copy of the manual.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote