VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hi I'm looking for a free lightweight slideshow software for jpegs supporting background music. Output doesn't have to be dvd format, I can convert. I hate the media center. Obliged
    Quote Quote  
  2. You can use free (but excellent) image browser and much more - XnView, select images (or Ctrl+, A for the whole folder) hit slideshow icon, select size of your PC monitor, check "play sound" and select music you want , Go
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } With XnView, for sharing content I'd have to send an .exe file for the player....not the best solution. I'll probably go with DVDSlideshowGUI although its a bit top-heavy for what I need...if I choose to add audio later is there a simpler solution?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Windows Movie Maker can do it also. Just load your images and pick transitions, add music and away you go. If that's too difficult for you then get Windows Photo Gallery. That one is more automatic. Both programs are free.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    In the end I settled for Windows DVD Maker...does what I need without attitude. Thanks for the help
    Quote Quote  
  6. Yes, that's another easy one. Forgot to mention it.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote