VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hi
    my pot player not play next file manual not whit keyboard key and mouse i changed "General File open method: open selected file" but pot player play next file automatically and i don't want play automatically
    and my next question is how can i change next file play method from right click of mouse to left click ?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I guess you have tried change keyboard and mouse command under Preferences and General->Mouse and Keyboard? And clicked Apply? Still no change?

Tried latest PotPlayer? Or maybe an older version. https://www.videohelp.com/software/PotPlayer/old-versions#download

Or last ask in https://potplayer.daum.net/forum/
    Quote Quote  
  3. my first problem is solving but
    in my pot player if i want to play next i have to use right click in my mouse i cant find any option in mouse Preference to change right click to left click for use next file play .
    Last edited by hossein4276; 29th Dec 2015 at 11:50.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Does this not work for you? I have 1.6.56815 version but should not be that far out of date.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_182 Dec. 29 12.23.jpg
Views:	586
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	35019
    Quote Quote  
  5. thank but i mean this two Button in picture Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	3443
Size:	371.9 KB
ID:	35020
    this two Button works right click of mouse for next our previous file play but i want to changed to left click
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by hossein4276 View Post
    thank but i mean this two Button in picture Image
    [Attachment 35020 - Click to enlarge]

this two Button works right click of mouse for next our previous file play but i want to changed to left click
    I think that the feature you're looking for is implemented on the level of skin customisation. So the solution is to find a skin which has it or a skin with 4 buttons and not 2 (with double functions like in Default skin). For example here: http://daumpotplayer.com/category/skins/ or just ask google: PotPlayer+skins. If you prefer specifically Default one you might need to dig deeper - maybe somebody "remixed" it the way you like it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Okay this may be tricky. My Skin, as AllisOne points out, works as you wish but this skin was no longer selectable if you delete the old Potplayer before installing new or just install latest for the first time. I had to install an old version and then install the later one over top of the old.. This allows the old skins to remain.

The picture below shows left click = Next, right click = 30 advance.
    Name:  ScreenHunter_182 Dec. 29 22.18.jpg
Views: 3352
Size:  17.7 KB

And this is the skin I prefer for these reasons.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_182 Dec. 29 22.19.jpg
Views:	728
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	35026
    Quote Quote