VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I have two issues when converting SRT to SUP using tsMuxeR.
    1. After conversion I have to remux using MKVToolnix with -4200000ms offset to align subtitles with video/audio tracks. The tsMuxeR GUI only allows offset of -420000, so the solution is to use command line with -4200000 which works fine. This is a workaround I can live with but prefer the GUI to work properly
    2. The main problem is that as soon as tsMuxeR encounters a line in the SRT which is italics, all subtitles following this are set to italics for the rest of the movie. Is there a workaround to this?
    After conversion I have to remux using MKVToolnix with -4200000ms offset to align subtitles with video/audio tracks. The tsMuxeR GUI only allows offset of -420000, so the solution is to use command line with -4200000 which works fine. This is a workaround I can live with but prefer the GUI to work properly

I have tested with tsMuxeR 2.6.11 (Linux) and 2.6.12 (Windows) with same results.

tsMuxeR options used:
    Code:
    MUXOPT --no-pcr-on-video-pid --new-audio-pes --vbr  --vbv-len=500
    S_TEXT/UTF8, "/media/WIP/TEST/a.srt",font-name="Arial",font-size=72,font-color=0xffe1e1e1,bottom-offset=24,font-border=5,text-align=center,video-width=1920,video-height=1080,fps=23.976, lang=eng
    Is there any other software that can convert SRT to SUP successfully?

Thanks for any help, Mark
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by MarkBrading
    Is there any other software that can convert SRT to SUP successfully?
    try with easySUP
    責任者-MDX
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you, I will give that a go.

Regards, Mark
    Quote Quote