VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    No Problem Baldrick, I will post on only one forum. It seems difficult to get any type of response from anybody. Most of these people on here are far from geniuses, trust me. I've read countless posts during the one week or so i've been a memeber. The majority try to come off as geniuses and instead of attempting to help someone new, like myself, they waste their time by actually "viewing" the post, and then waste more of their time telling someone they can find that information from a post around 2 months ago or so...lol...it trips me out to be honest. Then others will reply with ingorance, such as one who replied to my post telling me how I didn't know that Mpeg-2 was the same as DVD, lol...I thought it was MPEG-4 WHICH was DVD Like. At any rate, I wouldn't waste my time with replying to ignorance, I am just looking for a little help, and I do go through countless posts before I ask ANY question. I learn very fast and within the one week I have played around with this stuff, I have learned a ton. Bottom line is that if I ever see a post where I can even remotely respond with an "accurate" answer, I will absolutely respond. Not by saying you can find the post in an archive if you spend SIX HOURS, as opposed to having someone spend less time answering the post then it takes to read it. lol.....Most of the people, and I do mean "MOST" of the people on here asked countless questions at one time or another, and all of a sudden when they learn a thing or two, the questions being asked are too obvious to answer, lmao....unreal....some people just need help, and I don't mean me in this case, lol. Thanks Baldrick and I will post in one forum from this point on. \

P.S. Baldrick, just to emphasize my point, I will guarantee this post, even though it is strictly to you, and the subject matter just says 'BALDRICK' will have a ridiculous amount of views. I'm wasting people's time asking questions which right now seem complex to me, but i'm "really" honestly not wasting theirs as they say, because they have the time to actually view the posts, lol. Gotcha
    Quote Quote  
  2. You don't have to justify WHY you posted in multiple forums. Just don't do it again.

Regards.
    Michael Tam
    w: Morsels of Evidence
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by NFL
    Most of these people on here are far from geniuses, trust me.
    No reason to insult yourself like that! You're probably smarter than you think, and here's a link to help you out with your self-esteem:

http://kidshealth.org/teen/question/emotions/self_esteem.html
    As Churchill famously predicted when Chamberlain returned from Munich proclaiming peace in his time: "You were given the choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war."
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Mirror_Image
    No reason to insult yourself like that! You're probably smarter than you think, and here's a link to help you out with your self-esteem:
    That's some funny shite!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Mirror_Image,
    SOOO, that's where you've ben. . . reading TeensHealth, he, he...
    later.
    -vhelp
    Quote Quote