VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I coming from the Windows world to Mac. So much for using Shrink and decrypter and Xcopy. Is there a one click deal like shrink for Mac? I have Mac the ripper but I guess I'll need some type of burning module to cook the blank DVD?
    I did some searches but did not turn up much useful stuff for the Mac world.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    but did not turn up much useful stuff for the Mac world
    Get used to it.

You might get better answers if you get this shifted to the Mac forum instead.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Following your advice, I went ahead and posted there. It was a ripping question, but you're right, probably better off in the "Mac Room". Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I bought a Macbook because I deal with a lot of Mac users in my field, and I was tired of not being able to open up certain files and/or understand what the hell they're talking about. I use OSX for graphic design, but only when I'm working with a client. Otherwise, it's Windows + Photoshop CS2.

To do video, I use Windows as well. I had the same problem with video and Macs in highschool... There just aren't a great selection of Mac apps to do video. Yeah, there's a few, and they're alright, but you don't have the myriad of options with them because they 'just work'.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I have an Intel Core Duo Mini. I had loaded WinXP straight (no bootcamp) on to the internal drive. Everything seems normal but I can't get shrink/nero etc to function for some reason.
    Quote Quote