VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi. I've been using Potplayer forever (it seems). A long time ago I had a skin that showed a live digital clock, but try as I may I can't find it anywhere now.

Anybody can help ?? Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Romsryu View Post
    Skin name BlackSpace
    Thanks Romsryu but I still don't have the live clock as the logo. I've been thru' all the settings to no avail. The skin 'Tok 0.9.5' doesn't show a clock either. Maybe it's a Windows 10 issue
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by rigsby View Post
    Skin name BlackSpace
    Thanks Romsryu but I still don't have the live clock as the logo. I've been thru' all the settings to no avail. The skin 'Tok 0.9.5' doesn't show a clock either. Maybe it's a Windows 10 issue
    I still have a copy of the blackspace skin before potplayer removed all skins, I can send it to you if you need it
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by heartog View Post
    Originally Posted by rigsby View Post
    Skin name BlackSpace
    I still have a copy of the blackspace skin before potplayer removed all skins, I can send it to you if you need it
    Would like to try it and see if it works. Could you post it here or send it in a message please. Thanks.
    Quote Quote