VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Guest
    Hi all.

I have a AMD Athlon 850/Asus K7V/ATI AIW/128M/60G. I cannot for the life of me to get either DVD2SVCD or CCE 2.50 to work!

CCE 2.50 will open plain-old AVI files for conversion, but it won't open avisynth files or VirtualDub frameserver files. It crashes every time I try to open the file. I don't even get a chance to set options. I know that it won't encode audio on an Athlon...

DVD2SVCD will work for short clips (ie less than 4 minutes) but if I try to encode a whole movie CCE kicks it out when it gets time to open the ".ecl" file. It says something about the file being invalid and the encoding stops.

Can anyone offer any pointers for either of these probs?

Thanks,
    Ted
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Follow this Vdub frameserve guide step by step to frameserve to cce with VirtualDub.
    For AVIsynth frameserving you need a little trick. Usually I convert a dvd2avi project with VFAPI and feed it in CCE SP 2.50. Then I set everything and save the project (.ecl).
    Then I open this project with notepad and edit few lines.
    1. the resolution from 720x576 to anything according to the .AVS.
    2. the video source, i.e. *vfapi.avi to *.avs
    Then save the project again and start encode.
    Quote Quote  
  3. <TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>CCE 2.50 will open plain-old AVI files for conversion, but it won't open avisynth files or VirtualDub frameserver files. It crashes every time I try to open the file. I don't even get a chance to set options</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR></TABLE>

I think you need CCE 2.50 CRC Patch that'll fix the problem.

Check with DDogg or the peeps from Doom9.org
    Quote Quote