VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. At the beginning, Happy New Year to all members with best wishes.
    Probably I'm not posting on right place, but please mod not to remove this post, it's urgent, and I think this way wiil fastest solve problem.
    My friend have Windows 7 Ultimate with Service Pack 1, and I recommended him to install Subtitle Workshop 2.51 and 6.0b. And something strange happens: if movie and subtitle doesn't match (to the extension), they works fine. If subtitle match movie (at ex. Rambo.srt and Rambo.avi), both SW crushes. I don't know Win 7 (I run XP), and how to help him. What is cause of this?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Can your friend play the videos okey in wmp without crashing? WIth working subtitles.

Or maybe some installed subtitle filter like vsfilter, xy-VSFilter loads twice in subtitle workshop and causes the crash. Then try uninstall any such filter(may be included in some codec pack).
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Or just switch to Subtitle Edit!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Can your friend play the videos okey in wmp without crashing? WIth working subtitles.

Or maybe some installed subtitle filter like vsfilter, xy-VSFilter loads twice in subtitle workshop and causes the crash. Then try uninstall any such filter(may be included in some codec pack).
    Yes, video is playing without problems, and subtitle is visible. Also trayed with SW 2.51 Portable, but it can't be run at all. Really strange.
    And this problem isn't solely
    http://www.sk.rs/forum/showthread.php?p=2046134#post2046134
    Last edited by suadnovic; 1st Jan 2016 at 08:22.
    Quote Quote