VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    WIN 10

First time I've ever tried to screen record anything...downloaded movavi and seems to work fine as far as picture quality but I'm having common audio-sync issues.

This is an hour long video and I've tried multiple browsers and the results range from bad (Firefox) to worse (Chrome). Would rather not fix this post-edit because it's drifting.

I've disabled all background tasks and have set framerate at both 30 and 60 fps but doesn't seem to change anything. I'm looking for someone w/ some experience to point me in the right direction here. I would prefer to stick with movavi if possible since I just paid for it...

There are other options such as SuperSpeed conversion and GPU acceleration...both are on by default and I haven't messed with those. Nor do I have any idea about what other things might be affecting this, such as monitor resolution (which is @ 4k) or browser settings. Need some help, and would appreciate anything anybody has to offer!

Thanks
    Last edited by Benny; 2nd Feb 2020 at 12:38.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    For anyone who is interested, I ditched movavi and downloaded OBS for FREE and my first attempt worked like a charm.

My problem is solved. Movavi isn't worth a penny if OBS is this good.
    Quote Quote