VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. How do you burn an ISO file to CD using NERO?
    I've tried and and saved them a CD ISO. What next? All that happens
    when I look at the cd's are it shows a WINRAR file which then won't unzip.

Anyone know what's going on?
    Quote Quote  
  2. In NERO goto File ------> Burn Image -------> select the ISO image and Burn baby burn......

Hope help
    Some Day I will…..
    Quote Quote  
  3. Doesn't seem to, I've burned it as you said and when it finished I ejected the CD and reinserted it. Nothing happened and when I looked at the D drive it showed nothing. I tried Properties and it said File system: raw. Used space:0 Free space:0

Now I really am puzzled
    Quote Quote  
  4. ...in addition, in NERO the filetype of the ISO file is "winrar archive". Is this correct or could it be the problem?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Normally, when it say File system RAW is because, haven’t been burn. So first check your NERO settings, goto Recorder----> Choose Recorder, and check that you have you CD-RW unit. Second check at the Burn screen, that Simulate is uncheck and write is check.

Another thing that you can try is Daemontool (Download it from the tools at your left) to mount that ISO image in a virtual CD an take a look, what is in that image.

Some Day I will…..
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by cougarric
    ...in addition, in NERO the filetype of the ISO file is "winrar archive". Is this correct or could it be the problem?
    What you mean with this is; when you try to open a ISO image, the only extention that it see is winrar?
    Some Day I will…..
    Quote Quote  
  7. in nero in the file browser, the name of the file has .iso at the end, and under "type" it says WINRAR archive
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You can also go to www.winiso.com and download WinISO and check to see if its a valid ISO.

If you made this ISO with VCDEasy, that may be your problem. Are you sure its an ISO and not a BIN with an ISO extension?
    Quote Quote