VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am retarded and this manual is WAY too hard to understand. I would like to know the easiest way to record a program each week and set my own time. I want to be able to record from 8.30pm - 9.40pm each Monday for example because channel 7 is always running behind and each time I use the EPG it misses the end of my shows. After spending forever trying to read the manual and pushing every damn button on the remote and going thru every list in my menus all Ive managed to do with my DVD recorder is tape with the EPG which is no good because all the channels run late, I can set my time, date etc, and watch a dvd. It is so frustrating and makes me feel stupid. Please help, it honestly can not be that hard, I dont have the time to sit there and go thru the EPG every week. I just want to be able to record and set it myself.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Incase you still haven't figured it out, go to Home -> TV -> Timer Record. There you can set an exact time to record to/from on any given day.

According to the manual, you can set the timer to record each Monday if you choose, via the Repeat -> Weekly option at the end. Or just choose Once and reset the timer each Monday before the show starts. Hope this helps.
    Quote Quote