Ok so I'm having a weird issue with distributed encoding now.

My slaves all work fine, never have a problem that I can recall. But on my desktop, where I start the job from, and also have as an encoder, for some reason it radomly halts during encoding. It's status in the main client window will just say "starting" and hang there. The server status on the readout usually reads "ENCODING", but going to the server you can verify it isn't.. It still has debug output from the last completed chunk, and then looks like it tried starting the next chunk..

But I ALSO get another scenario where, the status may say "IDLE" or "Offline", (still hung on "Starting" in the main window) but if you pull up the server console, it is stuck in an infinite loop encoding the same chunk over and over again and encoding the same chunk over and (see what I did there?) . This seems to involve an access violation error, where it could not access (or modify/creaste) a path or filename for some reason.

I have to abort (thank god we can save progress) and completely exit Ripbot and then restart, as otherwise that server will not respond anymore.

i have 3serve..