VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    G/Day all How Do I Remove Cancel or Close a thread I posted Last week, in General Disscussions I have had no reply what do I do
    Quote Quote  
  2. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Just send private messages to the two moderators and to the Admin (Baldrick) as well.
    "Programmers are human-shaped machines that transform alcohol into bugs."
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the help but how do i find where to send it to them

Closed problm solved
    Last edited by dashas; 10th Jan 2021 at 23:55. Reason: losed postsolved issue
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    To answer your Q. when you scroll down to the bottom of a forum page you will see a 'Contact Us' link on the right.

However, I see your topic is still open so you have solved your own issue. What you really should do is post to that thread and for the benefit of anyone who might search the forum for a similar problem and state how you fixed it. Even if the matter fixed itself.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks DB83 I did finally figure how to send to Moderators Baldric and I have sent to him yesterday, The issue is not yet fixed, still trying to get help I will wait for a reply from Baldric thanks Regards dashas
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Post a link to your thread and i'll close it.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks johnsO, Any Ideas where I should can post it and get help? Surely its not a major issue, I can play Video from every other source except YT?
    I did find a similar thread but it was "Cannot download 4k files on YouTube" I tried to ask them in their thread but no reply
    any way Cobba thanks for your help I will have to try elseware regards dashas

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/400244-How-Do-I-Remove-Cancel-or-Close-a-thread-I-...ek#post2606853
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You just posted a link to this thread.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    try this Thanks again I am having to re-discover this Forum and it's workings' a lot has changed since 2010 including me I'am 11 years older and feel it Cheers Dasha
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/400244-How-Do-I-Remove-Cancel-or-Close-a-thread-I-...sted-Last-week
    Quote Quote  
  10. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Let me assist.

That is the topic. The OP is really confused and has since posted the reply to your Q. in that topic

But surely the topic should not be closed simply because there are no replies and no fix as of yet. Someone might make a suggestion and the topic has had many views.

I will post there just to get the 'ball' rolling.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    DB83 That will be gratfully appreciated Mate Thank you I have found a bit of a work around I YT ? then > the URL and then Open ClipGrabber run it through save it and then played it on MPC-HC -64 and that went fine. I tried PotPlayer and its just to heavy for me, i will retain MediaMonkey and unite VLC with My SONY Bravia 4k Ultra via Chromecast. and my Beyonwiz U4 which I believe is compatable so I am downloading VLC
    But I digress Thanks for sticking and for your Patience Kindest Regards Dasha
    Quote Quote