VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey guys. I have a 1280x720 video that I would like to burn to a DVD disc to play on a blu ray player. What's the best all in one software I can use, For encoding, menu creation and burning? I believe the format is avchd?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You can try free ones like avchdcoder, bdtoavchd, multiavchd. But if you want more complex menus must you use something like tmpgenc authoring works.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I have a 1280x720 video that I would like to burn to a DVD disc to play on a blu ray player.
    I do not see any good reason for down scaling, as well as for up-scaling. Many blu ray player supports mkv. Blu Ray player will throw mkv away if not encoded properly. If so, you can just re-mux what-ever into mkv
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks guys. I managed to burn an AVCHD disc after hours of error messages and other bs but my 2011 blu-ray player froze on a red screen when I tried to play it so I just gave up.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You gave up too easy,just use dvd-rw to test your avchd and buy a better burner and/or blank discs and read more threads on what other people did to get successful burns and playback.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote