VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    There's a video service that offers a particular program (executable) to download videos from their streaming site and watch them offline, however it seems that there's little to no information about this.

This program is apparently using Silverlight since making a right click anywhere on the interface will trigger a "Silverlight" option. This is the link to the program in case somebody wants to check it: https://www.clarovideo.com/fe/sitesplus/sk_telmex/swf/CentrodeDescarga.msi

Now, the files are stored in folders called "audio", "video", "clientmanifest", and inside them there are multiple *.audio and *.video files which I believe is a single file divided for "security reasons".

This is an example of all of these files, it's a 23 minute video: https://mega.nz/#!BdVHDDiJ!J5wrjq7xzRWvP1d7P-Kw49cqbaysiYYSEq3FVF8IHRM

Now if there is a way to merge all these files into a single video and audio file, I think that would be the easier option. The second one would be finding a way to make this program export the merged video file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. How do you watch the downloaded video offline? Does the software include a player?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, the software is actually a downloader and a video player which works under Siverlight as I said before. The video files are stored in my computer locally. You can check one of these videos in the zip file of the first post.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I noticed at the end of the manifest file there's:
    Code:
    <Protection>
        <ProtectionHeader
          SystemID="9A04F079-9840-4286-AB92-E65BE0885F95">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</ProtectionHeader>
      </Protection>
    Which is probably a decryption key. But without knowing the exact algorithm you won't be able to use it.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Oh, so there's no way to decrypt them or convert it to a single video file?
    Quote Quote  
  6. I don't know of a way. But I'm certainly no expert on the matter.
    Last edited by jagabo; 16th Jun 2017 at 18:33.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by enzeru View Post
    Oh, so there's no way to decrypt them or convert it to a single video file?
    there is another way to download clarovideo
    Quote Quote