VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello everyone, I bought this course, but they only allow you to attend 2 times, I was able to download some classes, but then they got a way to block the mpd, how to download?

Code:
    https://videos.cdn.cers.com.br/kraush/video/XX-AAABXA/737398/dash/REC_6211_060418_ADM_AULA_11_PT_I_OK.mpd
    https://videos.cdn.cers.com.br/kraush/video/XX-AAABXA/737397/dash/REC_6211_060418_ADM_AULA_11_PT_II_OK.mpd
    https://videos.cdn.cers.com.br/kraush/video/XX-AAABXA/737399/dash/REC_6211_060418_ADM_AULA_11_PT_III_OK.mpd
    https://videos.cdn.cers.com.br/kraush/video/XX-AAABXA/737400/dash/REC_6211_060418_ADM_AULA_11_PT_IV_OK.mpd
    Quote Quote  
  2. Post log in details and website clearly so that people can look into
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member Emeritus
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Raveman View Post
    Hello everyone, I bought this course, but they only allow you to attend 2 times, I was able to download some classes, but then they got a way to block the mpd, how to download?

Code:
    https://videos.cdn.cers.com.br/kraush/video/XX-AAABXA/737398/dash/REC_6211_060418_ADM_AULA_11_PT_I_OK.mpd
    My portuguese is a little rusty. Is this show about being a policeman?

Anyway, as the dash video is playing in your browser, note the complete url to the m4s segments and the small mp4 that comes before them. Download all of them. Then just copy them all together sequentially and you'll have your video. Then do the same thing for the audio. Then mux them together (see result below). Remember to do a binary copy, or concatenate, of all the dash segments with the small mp4 - for both the video and the audio separately. It's all very super easy after you've done it once.

REC_6211_060418_ADM_AULA_11_PT_I_OK.mp4
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by ponens View Post

Code:

Anyway, as the dash video is playing in your browser, note the complete url to the m4s segments and the small mp4 that comes before them. Download all of them. Then just copy them all together sequentially and you'll have your video. Then do the same thing for the audio. Then mux them together (see result below). Remember to do a binary copy, or concatenate, of all the dash segments with the small mp4 - for both the video and the audio separately. It's all very super easy after you've done it once.

Nice shot ponens !!

Could you tel us how did you get to download all segments ??

I can see all segments m4s and mp4 in my browser, but I cant download them.
    Last edited by TeRrOkToR; 11th Jul 2018 at 07:56.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by TeRrOkToR View Post
    Originally Posted by ponens View Post

Code:

Nice shot ponens !!

Could you tel us how did you get to download all segments ??

I can see all segments m4s and mp4 in my browser, but I cant download them.
    teach we please, man
    Quote Quote  
  6. Install youtube-dl from their website and then do youtube-dl (.mpd link) in command prompt this should download whole video
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member Emeritus
    Search PM
    teach we please, man
    Contact TeRrOkToR. He has it down.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    teach we please, man
    I contacted him and he does not know either
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member Emeritus
    Search PM
    teach we please, man
    Well, then I guess that I spent hours explaining it to him for nothing.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    maybe he did not want to tell me

I really tried for hours, but I could not, I always get a blocked link
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	781
Size:	352.8 KB
ID:	46071  

Last edited by Raveman; 14th Jul 2018 at 20:57.
    Quote Quote  
  11. is giving the following error when I try to download mpd.
    I noticed that youtube-dl is not adding MPD url arguments to the threads.
    how to solve ?

[debug] Invoking downloader on 'https://videos.cdn.cers.com.br/kraush/video/XX-AAAAIB/204929/dash/'
    [dashsegments] Total fragments: 209
    [download] Destination: RJ_6370_041218_ECA_AULA_01_PT_I-RJ_6370_041218_ECA_AULA_01_PT_I.ff3-v1.mp4
    [download] Got server HTTP error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden. Retrying fragment 1 (attempt 1 of 10)...
    [download] Got server HTTP error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden. Retrying fragment 1 (attempt 2 of 10)...
    [download] Got server HTTP error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden. Retrying fragment 1 (attempt 3 of 10)...
    [download] Got server HTTP error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden. Retrying fragment 1 (attempt 4 of 10)...
    [download] Got server HTTP error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden. Retrying fragment 1 (attempt 5 of 10)...
    [download] Got server HTTP error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden. Retrying fragment 1 (attempt 6 of 10)...
    [download] Got server HTTP error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden. Retrying fragment 1 (attempt 7 of 10)...
    [download] Got server HTTP error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden. Retrying fragment 1 (attempt 8 of 10)...
    [download] Got server HTTP error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden. Retrying fragment 1 (attempt 9 of 10)...
    [download] Got server HTTP error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden. Retrying fragment 1 (attempt 10 of 10)...
    ERROR: giving up after 10 fragment retries
    Quote Quote  
  12. I'm facing the same problem!!!
    Last edited by FernandaLobo; 16th Oct 2018 at 10:43.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by ponens View Post
    teach we please, man
    Ponens, help us, please!
    Last edited by FernandaLobo; 19th Jul 2018 at 14:30.
    Quote Quote  
  14. at the beginning of the thread posted by Raveman
    Last edited by FernandaLobo; 19th Jul 2018 at 14:30.
    Quote Quote  
  15. The segments need the arguments passed by the URL, but youtube-dl does not pass those arguments to the segments of the video....

Does anyone know how to help?
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by David Banner View Post
    youtube dl downloads the link at post 3 which goes to https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/kaQfErTV/file.html
    please, can you tell us how you did it?
    Quote Quote  
  17. Whoever managed to download the segments and concatenate the video was the noble Ponens. He uploaded the video to Zippyshare. Youtube-dl downloads the zippyshare link. The question is: learn how he can download the video?
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by carloshparente View Post
    Whoever managed to download the segments and concatenate the video was the noble Ponens. He uploaded the video to Zippyshare. Youtube-dl downloads the zippyshare link. The question is: learn how he can download the video?
    Correct. i was not claiming I was able to concatenate the video only that Poens zippyshare link works for me with youtube dl
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by FernandaLobo View Post
    Originally Posted by David Banner View Post
    youtube dl downloads the link at post 3 which goes to https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/kaQfErTV/file.html
    please, can you tell us how you did it?
    I didn't it was Poens that worked it out. i just said youtube dl downloads his link. I thought someone has said his link would not work. I may be wrong
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by ponens View Post
    teach we please, man
    Sorry for the delay I was on a business trip in HongKong

Lets go to what matters

Ponens thank you immensely for the tips you gave me and apologize for taking your time. Without you this wouldn't be possible. You are the one.

Initially I could not download the videos, but after analyzing and repeating carefully each step of Ponen's tutorial this became clearer.

By the way I sent the Ponen's tutorial to carloshparente contact him for more details.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by TeRrOkToR View Post
    teach we please, man
    Sorry for the delay I was on a business trip in HongKong

Lets go to what matters

Ponens thank you immensely for the tips you gave me and apologize for taking your time. Without you this wouldn't be possible. You are the one.

Initially I could not download the videos, but after analyzing and repeating carefully each step of Ponen's tutorial this became clearer.

By the way I sent the Ponen's tutorial to carloshparente contact him for more details.

send me the same tutorial please...
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search PM
    I start the topic and nobody help me with tutorial, thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  23. here it is https://videos.cdn.cers.com.br/kraush/video/XX-AAAAIJ/208824/dash/REC_6218_042818_INTE_BA_OK.mpd

but you can not pass the authorization because the site blocks different IP access =/
    Quote Quote  
  24. Without access, I can not do it.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Good Morning. I've attached the .mp4 file that is at the beginning of the video with the .m4s segments. The resulting video comes out with the entire image blurred. What can it be?
    Quote Quote  
  26. File encrypted.
    Quote Quote