VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi Friends
    I have to download some French courses with limit time

I found some advice in this forum , but i am not familiar with python or ...

So Could you tell me with a easy way and simple language , how can i download these files ?

https://player.vdocipher.com/playerAssets/1.6.10/vdo/index.html#otp=20160313versUSE323...Y1YzA2ZjEifQ==

Pardon me if i post a bad thread here as you are masters here and i know these type of posts will bother you

Thanks in advance
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by Shalltear View Post
    Buy cheap CDM == cdmcheap@proton.me
    What do you mean by CDM ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. No one can help ?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by !OK! View Post
    Originally Posted by Shalltear View Post
    Buy cheap CDM == cdmcheap@proton.me
    What do you mean by CDM ?
    don't buy anything from anyone.
    Quote Quote  
  5. otp expired
    Quote Quote  
  6. I just could Download Mp4 file from this link : https://dmf9cnjua2s32.cloudfront.net/media/Wr5oYYOa2eIqf/a74a6938/video_5972_1020_672.mp4

But as i think it needs decryption , Just a Gray or noisy picture just with Kmplayer could be watched (((((
    Quote Quote  
  7. Yes, it needs decryption. The video is no longer playable so I think there's no way to get the keys for decryption now.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Yes, it needs decryption. The video is no longer playable so I think there's no way to get the keys for decryption now.
    So If we can download , after it what is the process step by step , please ?

Thanks
    Quote Quote