VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tried to burn a bd from m2ts files as videoed on a sony camcorder using the free supplied sony PMB software.
    Unfortunately when persons are running e.g. footbal games they appear to have up to 5 legs, panning results in any vertical columns appearing as three adjuscent posts. Settings in the software do not seem to give much options. What am i doing wrong?
    Quote Quote  
  2. they have 5 legs when viewed from the camcorder? or burned to BD and viewed on a blu-ray player?

you can try other authoring software e.g. multiavchd which is free and works nicely
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Acg View Post
    I tried to burn a bd from m2ts files as videoed on a sony camcorder using the free supplied sony PMB software.
    Unfortunately when persons are running e.g. footbal games they appear to have up to 5 legs, panning results in any vertical columns appearing as three adjuscent posts. Settings in the software do not seem to give much options. What am i doing wrong?
    This is the result of a blend deinterlace.

The m2ts files are probably 1440x1080i or 1920x1080i.

Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum would allow you to maintain interlace to the BD disk.

As suggested, try free multiavchd first.
    Recommends: Kiva.org - Loans that change lives.
    http://www.kiva.org/about
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thanks for the useful repplies, the multiple legs are only seen on the burned BD, when viewed via hdmi directly from the camcorder they are fine. It is the legs of the players when they are running, as if the coder is not coding correctly.
    I will try as you sugest and compare.
    Again thanks for the tips.
    Quote Quote