VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Well at that point, if no solution seems to exist without Linux...
    I thought you were using Windows as well, if I had known maybe I'd have insisted less and used less of your time, I had no idea you were flying blind, as you say...
    Not that I didn't want to install Ubuntu, but my computer won't support the 64 bit version. Maybe I'll go ask some technical support guy when I get the chance.
    I'll see how avisynth/ffmpeg works. I wanted to avoid solutions that involved more than just ffmpeg, mainly because I work with a bunch of people who want it as simple as can be (and even more than that), but I remain optimistic, it just might work real fine !
    And even if not, someday there's bound to be a watermarking functionality in FFmpeg, it's such a highly demanded feature, I can't believe it'll never come to be.

Ok then, infinite thanks to all of you fine guys, we shall probably meet again for other questions... You're infinitely more supportive than certain other forums which I shall not name... Long life to this kind of community !

Thread closing without any final resolution (for me, myself and personnally), but many, many clues and links that will doubtlessly be most useful to other people in the future.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Klagar View Post
    Well at that point, if no solution seems to exist without Linux...
    I thought you were using Windows as well, if I had known maybe I'd have insisted less and used less of your time, I had no idea you were flying blind, as you say...
    This has been an interesting thread, and I've learnt about tools for Windows I didn't know existed before. I think it's possible to compile ffmpeg under Windows with the extras you want, but my lack of knowledge here is hampering your efforts.

I'll see how avisynth/ffmpeg works. I wanted to avoid solutions that involved more than just ffmpeg, mainly because I work with a bunch of people who want it as simple as can be (and even more than that), but I remain optimistic, it just might work real fine !
    I haven't used avisynth, but it looks like it can do what you want. There's some knowledgeable people on here who can probably help you set up a script to automate your video processing. Good luck
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks
    Quote Quote