VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Nice post but Don't know much about Super, Downloaded and installe it Will I be able to convert a protected purshased from Itunes TVShow to an unprotected mp4v file?

Axel_figueroa@hotmail.com

You are in breach of the forum rules and are being issued with a formal warning. Please stop post same message. ANd please stop hijack topics. Make a new topic instead.
    / Moderator Baldrick
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I moved your post. Please don't hijack topics.

Try myFairTunes.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I believe I ask a fair question, Isn't what a forum is all about if people are discussing a Theme and they know about the theme is fair to ask, I search the forum and didn't find the answer saw a couple of post where people seems to know and ask.

be more discrette I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for answers If you needed to say someting to me easily could use a PM or send me a E-Mail, Do not try to use The I'm a super moderator here and I need to disclose it with me....

I'm very aggravated by the public warning..... Next time be more discrete with users.....
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Read the short list of rules right above where you wrote your post's
    Or you could actually read the Forum rules / Acceptable Use Policy(AUP)
    Specifically where it say's
    Do not hijack topics.
    Please try to stick to the author's first post in each topic, if you want to discuss something else, create a new topic.
    Do not post the same topic on several forums.
    Please do not cross post, once is enough.
    Originally Posted by azsuptt
    I'm very aggravated by the public warning..... Next time be more discrete with users.....

I'm sorry, i could not contain myself 8)

And he's not a supermod, he's the owner
    Not to mention he gave you a pretty good answer.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You are my hero from now on.... And Myfairtunes don't work for what I ask i need to convert MPEG-4 protected Video files not m4p wich is what MyfairTunes does.....
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The question Remains..........

Need to convert MPEG4 Protected video to unprotect files and be able to play them in Itunes or the Ipod, these are legally purshase TV shows not M4p b or a or music.....

Anyone?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Videos downloaded from the iTunes Music Store reportedly use FairPlay protection on the audio, and a form of Macrovision protection for the video. I haven't heard of any way to get around the latter, except for outputting it to video and recording it with something that can ignore the Macrovision in the video.
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    since the video playback uses hardware acceleration, i use FRAPS (which is meant for capturing video game footage) to capture the iTunes video. of course it takes the length of the video and lots of HDD space, but it gets the job done.
    Quote Quote