VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    can anybody tells me what's wrong or what should i do with my camcorder jvc GZ-MG255. i bought Jvc GZ-MG255 camcorder last year november, and two monthes ago from now the screen suddenly becames only half that i can see while i try to recorder the things or shot a pictures, but when i try to go to menu setting it has full screens came out. i also did the reset function which in the menu setting try to bring it to the factory setting, but still has the same problem. i called manufactry they said i have to mail back to them, but the warranty is only 1year for the parts and 3 monthes for the services, so i have pay the servies fee if i mailed to them. does any body knows any other step that i could do or i have to send it back and how much is for the services fee the usually charges.... thank you..
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I wouldn't expect your problem to be a setting that you can simply turn on/off. There is no reason to ever need to shut off half of the display. So the problem isn't likely to be anything that you can fix yourself. You can likely find a local authorized JVC repair shop and check with them about the costs. You may also want to check with the store where you purchased the camera, they can often be helpful.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote