VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Did you actually try to feed your BD authoring tool with *.264 and *.AC3 elementary streams?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by PARALAX View Post
    M2TS fully complies with the Blu-Ray specification, especially since these files are just as on the disk.
    Not all kinds.

Certain muxers and m2ts settings make it incompatible will professional authoring

I can expect that a good authoring program can handle with such a file format without re-encoding (Smart Rendering), especially since I do not post-edit it but only create my disk menus.
    muxing (multiplexing) and encoding are not the same thing

An authoring tool will demux then remux it again

Otherwise, the program is good for nothing. Another file format makes no sense in my opinion, especially since I do not know what you can take there. Apart from that, MeGUI only offers Muxer for MP4, AVI and MKV. All these formats make no sense for creating Blu-Ray discs and would certainly have to be re-encoded, even because the different file header.
    It happens with other authoring tools. Use search, it's discussed many times . ES is preferred.

Maybe your authoring tool works differently

Waste of time to mux only to let authoring tool demux and remux it anyways, let alone incompatibility issues

Anyway, here's the log file with your recommended settings. Unfortunately it has do nothing except a larger 264-file. Corel Video Studio still plays the video flickering and does not accept smart rendering.
    Try closed gops, elementary streams
    Quote Quote  
  3. -[NoImage] V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, "F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo2.264", fps=25.0, insertSEI, contSPS
    for example, insertSEI, contSPS - that tsmuxer setting you are using makes it incompatible with scenarist

avoid it alltogether and use ES - highest chance of working

but in the end it's probably your authoring tool
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by _Al_ View Post
    Did you actually try to feed your BD authoring tool with *.264 and *.AC3 elementary streams?
    Yes, but Corel Video Studio don't accept 264 raw-files. Only AC3 can be used to ready muxed MP4, M2TS, MPEG or MTS files.

Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    I have no problem with that as long as the video itself will not be re-encoded (and I will check this afterwards by comparing individual frames with the original to be sure that the quality is still the same). There is more than enough disk space available and two fast SSD's, so I don't care about some more seconds for demux and re-muxing the videos.

Unfortunately I can't as the settings are fixed and bounded to the Blu-Ray profile setting of the x264 codec. So I cannot deactivate this option without changing the target playback device.

for example, insertSEI, contSPS - that tsmuxer setting you are using makes it incompatible with scenarist
    I have no influence to tsmuxer as MeGUI does all required settings and conversion automatically. So I don't know how to deactivate it.

What exactly do you mean with "ES"?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by PARALAX View Post
    Originally Posted by _Al_ View Post
    Did you actually try to feed your BD authoring tool with *.264 and *.AC3 elementary streams?
    Yes, but Corel Video Studio don't accept 264 raw-files. Only AC3 can be used to ready muxed MP4, M2TS, MPEG or MTS files.
    Are you sure? Did you try ? Try entering *.* in the import dialog box to get it to import all file types

I have no problem with that as long as the video itself will not be re-encoded (and I will check this afterwards by comparing individual frames with the original to be sure that the quality is still the same). There is more than enough disk space available and two fast SSD's, so I don't care about some more seconds for demux and re-muxing the videos.

Some containers like MKV, MP4 make it incompatible for strict BD authoring. The decoded image is the same (image quality is the same) , but the sequence headers are changed. If you mux, demux it should be a completely lossless operation. But it isn't , the bytes don't match up with MD5 or checksum because of the changes (not to the image, the other areas like headers) . This causes incompatibility with strict authoring tools

TS, M2TS can usually be demuxed completely losslessly (same checksum for the ES, so even metadata, sequence headers are preserved)

Unfortunately I can't as the settings are fixed and bounded to the Blu-Ray profile setting of the x264 codec. So I cannot deactivate this option without changing the target playback device.
    You can change it in the settings . On post #9 there is a box Open GOP . Uncheckmark it

Or don't use blu-ray profile and enter the equivalent BD settings manually

I have no influence to tsmuxer as MeGUI does all required settings and conversion automatically. So I don't know how to deactivate it.
    Don't use it . Use elementary streams (*.264 , or *.avc , or *.h264). If you have to use TSmuxer, use the standalone TSMuxer without those settings. Those settings are known to cause problems for BD authoring

What exactly do you mean with "ES"?
    Elementary stream. The raw untouched video and audio streams, without container

Or use another software like freeware multiavchd

TSMuxer has known issues with BD muxing. Just today another poster - official retail BD , not re-encoded. As soon as TSmuxer touches it, problems (even with those settings unchecked). Other muxers, no problems
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/393038-TS-Muxer-creating-block-video
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Are you sure? Did you try ? Try entering *.* in the import dialog box to get it to import all file types
    Yes, I even try to rename it to h264 and M2TS but no chance to open.

Some containers like MKV, MP4 make it incompatible for strict BD authoring. The decoded image is the same (image quality is the same) , but the sequence headers are changed. If you mux, demux it should be a completely lossless operation. But it isn't , the bytes don't match up with MD5 or checksum because of the changes (not to the image, the other areas like headers) . This causes incompatibility with strict authoring tools
    I never plan to use MKVs or MP4s for real Blu-Ray Discs with menu and I know that only MPG oder M2TS files can be used. When muxing MPEG2 videos exported with Magix Video Deluxe together with AC3 audio, there is no problem for Corel Video Studio. It only concerns interlaced MPEG4 files with TTF exported by MeGUI with the recommended settings. If there was a fundamental problem with the internal tsmuxer, the videos without the TTF settings would be affected too - but they are not, since they are played correctly. However, Corel Video Studio can not burn 50p unprocessed material on Blurays. I don't want to claim that tsmuxer is bugless or exclude that it might be responsible for my problem but it would be very strange if it only occurs in connection with the TTF setting in the x264 codec.

I have just tried after I set the Target Playback Device setting back to default and have entered all other Blu-Ray specific settings except the open-gap option via the Command Line Box. Unfortunately that did not work either.

Or use another software like freeware multiavchd
    That would be the only option I still have but the program seems to be outdated too and has not been developed since 2012. Who knows if it is still Windows 10 compatible.

TSMuxer has known issues with BD muxing. Just today another poster - official retail BD , not re-encoded. As soon as TSmuxer touches it, problems (even with those settings unchecked). Other muxers, no problems
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/393038-TS-Muxer-creating-block-video
    For this reason I try a seperate GUI version and just deactivate both options who are suspected of causing problems but the result ist the same: The "00000.m2ts" in the Blu-Ray folder will not played correctly and green flashing appears with Corel Video Studio. I'm done! Or is there any other option that I could try?
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tsMuxerGUI.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	48954  

Last edited by PARALAX; 2nd May 2019 at 00:11.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by PARALAX View Post
    If there was a fundamental problem with the internal tsmuxer, the videos without the TTF settings would be affected too - but they are not, since they are played correctly.
    No, because different types of stream requires different muxing settings . e.g. interlaced isn't the same as progressive; they aren't muxed the same way. A stream with b-frames is muxed differently than one without. One that has pulldown is muxed differently that native progressive etc...

And there is a fundamental problem with tsmuxer with BD muxing - known issue . It makes semi-compatible , semi-compliant muxers. If it works, great

ie. It might work for some streams, it might not work properly for others . Not 100% reliable for BD

However, Corel Video Studio can not burn 50p unprocessed material on Blurays. I don't want to claim that tsmuxer is bugless or exclude that it might be responsible for my problem but it would be very strange if it only occurs in connection with the TTF setting in the x264 codec.
    Yes, more likely Corel is buggy (it doesn't even support 720p50/720p59.94) - But tsmuxer is known, 100% verified to have problems for BD with certain authoring tools, and it's muxes with certain players . It might not be responsible for your problem and specific situation here , but maybe next time it might be . Safer to omit it altogether if you could

I have just tried after I set the Target Playback Device setting back to default and have entered all other Blu-Ray specific settings except the open-gap option via the Command Line Box. Unfortunately that did not work either.
    Did you verify the log to see the commands passed ?

For this reason a just try another GUI for this called "tsMuxer GUI and just deactivate both options which should cause problems but the result ist the same: The "00000.m2ts" in the Blu-Ray folder will not played correctly and green flashing appears with Corel Video Studio. I'm done. Or is there any other option that I could try?
    Your screenshot shows 50fps . I'm assuming it's 1080p50 - which is not compatible
    Quote Quote  
  8. Other than multiavchd, you can use blu disc studio lite (free) such as in the other thread. It uses tsmuxer in the free version

His video was retail BD, probably progressive, which exhibits the issue, despite unchecking those boxes

(Only the paid mx /mx pro / uhd versions use the compatible internal muxer , and the tsmuxer comments - (not fully BD-compatible, not all features are supported) )

But it might work for you. Free so worth a try. Can't be worse than what you're using now
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Did you verify the log to see the commands passed ?
    Yes, Log-Files as following:

Code:
    -[Information] Log for job26 (mux, Testvideo - 50 fps_2.264 -> Testvideo - 50 fps_2-muxed.m2ts)
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] Started handling job
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] Preprocessing
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] MediaInfo
    ---[Information] File: F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2.264
    -[Information] Format: AVC
    -[Information] FileSize: 19195935
    ---[Information] General
    -[Information] FormatInfo: Advanced Video Codec
    -[Information] Width: 1920
    -[Information] Height: 1080
    -[Information] FrameRate: 25.000
    -[Information] ScanType: MBAFF
    -[Information] Bits Depth: 8
    -[Information] AspectRatio: 1.778
    -[Information] AspectRatioString: 16:9
    -[Information] PixelAspectRatio: 1.000
    ---[Information] Video
    ---[Information] File: F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps (Ton).ac3
    -[Information] Format: AC-3
    -[Information] FileSize: 275456
    -[Information] PlayTime: 00:00:08.608
    ---[Information] General
    -[Information] FormatInfo: Audio Coding 3
    -[Information] SamplingRate: 48000
    -[Information] SamplingRateString: 48.0 kHz
    -[Information] Channels: 2
    -[Information] ChannelsString: 2 channels
    -[Information] ChannelPositionsString2: 2/0/0
    -[Information] BitRateMode: CBR
    -[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] The language information is not available for this track. The default MeGUI language has been selected.
    ---[Information] Audio
    -[NoImage] MUXOPT --no-pcr-on-video-pid --new-audio-pes --vbr --vbv-len=500
    -[NoImage] V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, "F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2.264", fps=25.0, insertSEI, contSPS
    -[NoImage] A_AC3, "F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps (Ton).ac3", lang=ton
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] mux script
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] frame rate (job): 25,0
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] device type: Standard
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] Job command line: "F:\aaa\tools\tsmuxer\tsmuxer.exe"  "F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2-muxed.meta" "F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2-muxed.m2ts"
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] Process started
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] Standard output stream
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] Standard error stream
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] Network Optix tsMuxeR.  Version 2.6.12. www.networkoptix.com
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: High@4.1  Resolution: 1920:1080i  Frame rate: 25
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] B-pyramid level 1 detected. Shift DTS to 2 frames
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] H264 bitstream changed: insert pict timing and buffering period SEI units
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] Decoding AC3 stream (track 2): Bitrate: 256Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 2
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] Processed 215 video frames
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] Flushing write buffer
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] Mux successful complete
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:02] Muxing time: 0 sec
    ---[Information] File: F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2-muxed.m2ts
    -[Information] Format: BDAV
    -[Information] FileSize: 20428800
    -[Information] PlayTime: 00:00:08.656
    ---[Information] General
    -[Information] ID: 4113
    -[Information] StreamOrder: 0-0
    -[Information] CodecID: 27
    -[Information] FrameCount: 215
    -[Information] Duration: 00:00:08.600
    -[Information] Delay: 4200000.000
    ---[Information] Video
    -[Information] ID: 4352
    -[Information] StreamOrder: 0-1
    -[Information] CodecID: 129
    -[Information] Language: to
    -[Information] LanguageString: Tonga
    ---[Information] Audio
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:03] Postprocessing
    -[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:03] Successfully deleted F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2-muxed.meta
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:03] Deleting intermediate files
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 04:01:03] Job completed
    Your screenshot shows 50fps . I'm assuming it's 1080p50 - which is not compatible
    The source file is 1080p50 but I'm using the AVISynth commands and TTF in x264 for the correctly conversion. I didn't change that since I wanted to have a valid 1080i50 file.
    Quote Quote  
  10. I mean removing the open-gop and using the other BD compliant commands ; encoding settings are not in that log

For tsmuxer - I see, it's only the name 50fps . It's actually 25fps
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Other than multiavchd, you can use blu disc studio lite (free) such as in the other thread. It uses tsmuxer in the free version
    It's trialware only with limited features but I need something with full access for creating menus (not with only 1-2 images or sounds etc.). I cannot afford to spend $500 for an authoring software. The maximum would be 50-100$ but only for a reliable and stable program who can also use elementary files (.264 and AC3), burning BD-Rs in 1080p50 outside the Blu-Ray specification and creating BD-Folders for other burning tools like "IMGBurn". Also a video preview for chapters or menus would be important. If Multiavchd is able to do that, I could give it a try but I doubt this for a free product.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I mean removing the open-gop and using the other BD compliant commands ; encoding settings are not in that log

For tsmuxer - I see, it's only the name 50fps . It's actually 25fps
    I did it exactly as you said but it doesn't work. I'm sitting there for days now without achieving success. At least the MP4 videos for YouTube seem to be 100% compliant, so there should not be any problems, better than nothing. This interlace crap brings me here to madness! if I can encode at least 1080p50 material with x264 and burn it with an authoring tool outside the specification on a BD-R, I would be happy too and I think this should be possible with a valid .264 and AC3 file. I would have to buy the appropriate player then just for it. I do not think that's going to work with Corel Video Studio. No matter what I tried - it just does not accept the 1080i50 x264 file format, only i50 stuff from my Camcorder or exported Magix Video Deluxe MPEG2s. Is there anything else I have not already tried? I do not think so.

Here is another log of one of hundreds of attempts.

Code:
    -[Information] Log for job26 (video, Testvideo - 50 fps_2.avs -> Testvideo - 50 fps_2.264)
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:48] Started handling job
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:49] Preprocessing
    -[NoImage] AVISource("F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps.avi", audio=true).AssumeFPS(50,1)
    -[NoImage] LoadPlugin("D:\Videoschnitt\MeGUI\tools\avisynth_plugin\ColorMatrix.dll")
    -[NoImage] ColorMatrix(mode="rec.601->rec.709")
    -[NoImage] AssumeTFF()
    -[NoImage] SeparateFields()
    -[NoImage] SelectEvery(4,0,3)
    -[NoImage] Weave()
    -[NoImage] #crop
    -[NoImage] #resize
    -[NoImage] #denoise
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:49] AviSynth input script
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:50] resolution: 1920x1080
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:50] frame rate: 25/1
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:50] frames: 215
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:50] length: 00:00:08.600
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:50] aspect ratio: 16:9 (1.778)
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:50] color space: YV12
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:50] custom command line: --level 4.1 --bluray-compat --bitrate 20000 --stats ".stats" --keyint 25 --slices 4 --vbv-bufsize 30000 --vbv-maxrate 40000 --tff 
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:50] Job command line: "cmd.exe" /c ""F:\aaa\tools\ffmpeg\ffmpeg.exe" -loglevel level+error -i "F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2.avs" -strict -1 -f yuv4mpegpipe - | "F:\aaa\tools\x264\x264.exe" --level 4.1 --bluray-compat --keyint 25 --slices 4 --vbv-bufsize 30000 --vbv-maxrate 40000 --tff --bitrate 20000 --stats ".stats" --sar 1:1 --frames 215 --output "F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2.264" --stdin y4m -"
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:50] Process started
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:50] Standard output stream
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:50] Standard error stream
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:54] y4m [info]: 1920x1080i 1:1 @ 25/1 fps (cfr)
    ---[Warning] [02.05.2019 07:52:54] x264 [warning]: interlace + weightp is not implemented
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:54] x264 [info]: using SAR=1/1
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:54] x264 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast SSSE3 SSE4.2 AVX
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:52:54] x264 [info]: profile High, level 4.1, 4:2:0, 8-bit
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: frame I:9     Avg QP:18.87  size:346813
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: frame P:53    Avg QP:22.34  size:140566
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: frame B:153   Avg QP:24.39  size: 56401
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: consecutive B-frames:  4.7%  0.9%  1.4% 93.0%
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: mb I  I16..4:  8.1% 50.5% 41.4%
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: mb P  I16..4:  2.5% 10.1%  7.3%  P16..4: 35.1% 26.6% 14.9%  0.0%  0.0%    skip: 3.5%
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: mb B  I16..4:  0.3%  0.8%  1.0%  B16..8: 42.8% 15.8%  4.9%  direct: 8.2%  skip:26.1%  L0:42.1% L1:40.2% BI:17.6%
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: final ratefactor: 18.83
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: field mbs: intra: 68.2% inter:64.8% skip:66.3%
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: 8x8 transform intra:49.0% inter:54.5%
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: coded y,uvDC,uvAC intra: 82.3% 82.5% 52.3% inter: 35.4% 28.9% 3.3%
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: i16 v,h,dc,p:  9% 43% 16% 32%
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: i8 v,h,dc,ddl,ddr,vr,hd,vl,hu: 10% 27% 21%  5%  6%  5% 11%  4% 12%
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: i4 v,h,dc,ddl,ddr,vr,hd,vl,hu: 12% 34% 14%  5%  6%  5% 11%  4% 10%
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: i8c dc,h,v,p: 47% 36% 11%  7%
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: ref P L0: 54.3% 35.2%  5.5%  5.0%
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: ref B L0: 62.5% 35.6%  1.0%  0.9%
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: ref B L1: 63.1% 35.0%  1.0%  0.9%
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] x264 [info]: kb/s:17861.05
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] encoded 215 frames, 10.48 fps, 17861.05 kb/s
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] Final statistics
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] Constant Quality Mode: Quality 23 computed...
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] Video Bitrate Obtained (approximate): 17861 kbit/s
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] MediaInfo
    -[Information] FileSize: 19200629
    ---[Information] General
    ---[Information] Video
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] Postprocessing
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] Deleting intermediate files
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:11] Job completed
    -[Information] Log for job26 (audio, Testvideo - 50 fps_2.avs -> Testvideo - 50 fps_2.ac3)
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:20] Started handling job
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:20] Preprocessing
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:20] MediaInfo
    ---[Information] File: F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2.avs
    ---[Information] AVS input file detected. Getting media information from AviSynth.
    -[Information] Format: AVS
    -[Information] FormatString: AviSynth Script
    -[Information] FileSize: 289
    -[Information] PlayTime: 00:00:08.6000000
    ---[Information] General
    -[Information] ID: 0
    -[Information] CodecID: AVS Video
    -[Information] CodecIDString: AVS
    -[Information] FrameRate: 25
    -[Information] ScanType: Progressive
    -[Information] AspectRatio: 16:9
    -[Information] Delay: 0
    ---[Information] Video
    -[Information] ID: 0
    -[Information] SamplingRate: 44100
    -[Information] SamplingRateString: 44100
    -[Information] Delay: 0
    -[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:21] The language information is not available for this track. The default MeGUI language has been selected.
    ---[Information] Audio
    -[NoImage] ClearAutoloadDirs()
    -[NoImage] AddAutoloadDir("F:\aaa\tools\avs\plugins")
    -[NoImage] Import("F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2.avs")
    -[NoImage] # detected channels: 2
    -[NoImage] # detected channel positions: 
    -[NoImage] ConvertAudioToFloat(last)
    -[NoImage] SSRC(48000)
    -[NoImage] 32==Audiobits(last)?ConvertAudioTo16bit(last):last
    -[NoImage] return last
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:22] AviSynth script
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:22] Command line used: -i - -y -acodec ac3 -ab 256k "{0}"
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:22] AviSynth script environment opened
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23] Script loaded
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23] Output Decoder
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23] Channels: 2
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23] Bits per sample: 16
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23] Sample rate: 48000
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23] Job command line: F:\aaa\tools\ffmpeg\ffmpeg.exe -i - -y -acodec ac3 -ab 256k "F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2.ac3"
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23] Process started
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23] Standard output stream
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23] Standard error stream
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23] ffmpeg version 4.1 Copyright (c) 2000-2018 the FFmpeg developers
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23]   built with gcc 8.2.1 (GCC) 20181017
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23]   configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-sdl2 --enable-fontconfig --enable-gnutls --enable-iconv --enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libopus --enable-libshine --enable-libsnappy --enable-libsoxr --enable-libtheora --enable-libtwolame --enable-libvpx --enable-libwavpack --enable-libwebp --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-libxml2 --enable-libzimg --enable-lzma --enable-zlib --enable-gmp --enable-libvidstab --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libmysofa --enable-libspeex --enable-libxvid --enable-libaom --enable-libmfx --enable-amf --enable-ffnvcodec --enable-cuvid --enable-d3d11va --enable-nvenc --enable-nvdec --enable-dxva2 --enable-avisynth
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23]   libavutil      56. 22.100 / 56. 22.100
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23]   libavcodec     58. 35.100 / 58. 35.100
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23]   libavformat    58. 20.100 / 58. 20.100
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23]   libavdevice    58.  5.100 / 58.  5.100
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23]   libavfilter     7. 40.101 /  7. 40.101
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23]   libswscale      5.  3.100 /  5.  3.100
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23]   libswresample   3.  3.100 /  3.  3.100
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:23]   libpostproc    55.  3.100 / 55.  3.100
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24] Guessed Channel Layout for Input Stream #0.0 : stereo
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24] Input #0, wav, from 'pipe:':
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24]   Duration: N/A, bitrate: 1536 kb/s
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24]     Stream #0:0: Audio: pcm_s16le ([1][0][0][0] / 0x0001), 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 1536 kb/s
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24] Stream mapping:
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24]   Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (pcm_s16le (native) -> ac3 (native))
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24] Output #0, ac3, to 'F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2.ac3':
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24]   Metadata:
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24]     encoder         : Lavf58.20.100
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24]     Stream #0:0: Audio: ac3, 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 256 kb/s
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24]     Metadata:
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24]       encoder         : Lavc58.35.100 ac3
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24] video:0kB audio:269kB subtitle:0kB other streams:0kB global headers:0kB muxing overhead: 0.000000%
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24] MediaInfo
    ---[Information] File: F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2.ac3
    ---[Information] General
    -[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24] The language information is not available for this track. The default MeGUI language has been selected.
    ---[Information] Audio
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24] Postprocessing
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24] Deleting intermediate files
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:53:24] Job completed
    -[Information] Log for job26 (mux, Testvideo - 50 fps_2.264 -> Testvideo - 50 fps_2-muxed.m2ts)
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] Started handling job
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] Preprocessing
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] MediaInfo
    -[Information] FileSize: 19200629
    ---[Information] General
    ---[Information] Video
    ---[Information] File: F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps (Ton).ac3
    ---[Information] General
    -[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] The language information is not available for this track. The default MeGUI language has been selected.
    ---[Information] Audio
    -[NoImage] MUXOPT --no-pcr-on-video-pid --new-audio-pes --vbr --vbv-len=500
    -[NoImage] V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, "F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2.264", fps=25.0, insertSEI, contSPS
    -[NoImage] A_AC3, "F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps (Ton).ac3", lang=ton
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] mux script
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] frame rate (job): 25,0
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] device type: Standard
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] Job command line: "F:\aaa\tools\tsmuxer\tsmuxer.exe"  "F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2-muxed.meta" "F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2-muxed.m2ts"
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] Process started
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] Standard output stream
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] Standard error stream
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] Network Optix tsMuxeR.  Version 2.6.12. www.networkoptix.com
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: High@4.1  Resolution: 1920:1080i  Frame rate: 25
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] B-pyramid level 1 detected. Shift DTS to 2 frames
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] H264 bitstream changed: insert pict timing and buffering period SEI units
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] Decoding AC3 stream (track 2): Bitrate: 256Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 2
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] Processed 215 video frames
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] Flushing write buffer
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] Mux successful complete
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:37] Muxing time: 0 sec
    ---[Information] File: F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2-muxed.m2ts
    -[Information] Format: BDAV
    -[Information] FileSize: 20434944
    -[Information] PlayTime: 00:00:08.656
    ---[Information] General
    -[Information] ID: 4113
    -[Information] StreamOrder: 0-0
    -[Information] CodecID: 27
    -[Information] Duration: 00:00:08.600
    ---[Information] Video
    -[Information] ID: 4352
    -[Information] StreamOrder: 0-1
    -[Information] CodecID: 129
    -[Information] Language: to
    -[Information] LanguageString: Tonga
    ---[Information] Audio
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:38] Postprocessing
    -[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:38] Successfully deleted F:\Downloads\Videotests2\Testvideo - 50 fps_2-muxed.meta
    ---[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:38] Deleting intermediate files
    --[Information] [02.05.2019 07:54:38] Job completed
    Last edited by PARALAX; 2nd May 2019 at 02:11.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Before I go completely crazy and possibly lose my composure, I suggest something else at this point. I have uploaded here my short test video in Lagarith format (1080p50), which you can download here. So you can try it a bit and if anyone thinks he has found the right settings and muxing method with MeGUI (no other programs if possible), he simply uploads the finished M2TS file. I'll check it out again with Corel Video Studio and if it still works, the person could simply send me the configuration files for MeGUI and x264. However, I do not believe that it ultimately leads to a success. But one last try is worth it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XFzEwfGVMrkPUgMUQpBqDzDZ05q6c7L5/view?usp=sharing

Thank you and good luck!
    Quote Quote  
  14. see attachments
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by sneaker; 2nd May 2019 at 04:06. Reason: small error in ecode parameters, please re-download if problems
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    see attachments
    Thank you for your efforts! I'm actually already a step ahead because amazingly in your version of the 1080i50 video at least the flaws (green flashing during playback) in Corel Video Studio disappeared. However, when playing it still jerky occasionally and the content is still not recognized as interlaced, but this can also be due to the old version of the program - there must definitely be another authoring program soon. Did you use the MeGUI internal M2TS-Muxer (tsmuxer) or another one? If yes, which one? Could you pack me your version of MeGUI including all settings as a ZIP file and upload it here? Please also include the AVS-Scripts as I have to use them as basis for my other videos. I just want to be sure that it might not be a problem with another program or plugin version of any of the codecs or muxers. That would be really nice of you.

I actually seems that the 720p version looks better, since at least the deinterlacing does not have to be applied here. But can also be due to the playback of my MPC-HCs. With another authoring program, I could still burn my 1080i50 videos as 720p videos, because Corel video studio so everything in the 1080i50 converts. So I could make the best of it. However for this reason, I also need the correct settings for MeGUI.
    Last edited by PARALAX; 2nd May 2019 at 13:01.
    Quote Quote  
  16. I used x264cli (r2945) and tsMuxer (1.10.6) and ffmpeg (for ac3 encoding only) manually, not through MeGUI. For me the source is already a bit jerky when played in MPC-HC.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I used x264cli (r2945) and tsMuxer (1.10.6) and ffmpeg (for ac3 encoding only) manually, not through MeGUI. For me the source is already a bit jerky when played in MPC-HC.

Checked my version: MeGUI currently use x264 r2935 and tsMuxer 2.6.12 (the latest from January 20, 2014). I really wonder that you still have a such old version of tsMuxer which seems to work better than mine. Could you please upload all your settings and program versions or just send it via PM?
    Last edited by PARALAX; 3rd May 2019 at 06:21.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search PM
    I used x264cli (r2945) and tsMuxer (1.10.6) and ffmpeg (for ac3 encoding only) manually, not through MeGUI. For me the source is already a bit jerky when played in MPC-HC.
    Audio in those two m2ts files is not valid for BluRay.
    - My sister Ann's brother
    Quote Quote  
  19. Because it's 44.1 instead of 48 kHz? I didn't really pay attention to the audio.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by PARALAX View Post
    Could you please upload all your settings
    Code:
    avs2pipemod -y4mp 720p50.avs | ..\x264-r2945-72db437 - --demuxer y4m --fps 50 --crf 18 --preset veryslow --tune film --bluray-compat --vbv-maxrate 24000 --vbv-bufsize 24000 --level 4.0 --keyint 50 --colorprim "bt709" --transfer "bt709" --colormatrix "bt709" --sar 1:1 -o 720p50.264

avs2pipemod -y4mp 1080i50.avs | ..\x264-r2945-72db437 --tff - --demuxer y4m --fps 25 --preset veryslow --tune film --bluray-compat --vbv-maxrate 24000 --vbv-bufsize 24000 --level 4.0 --keyint 25 --colorprim "bt709" --transfer "bt709" --colormatrix "bt709" --sar 1:1 -o 1080i50tff.264
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i "input.avi" -map 0:a:0 -c:a ac3 -r 48000 "output.ac3"
    [Attachment 48961 - Click to enlarge]

For x264 settings see:
    https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=154533
    http://www.x264bluray.com/
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you very much! I also need your current installation just to be sure to test with the very same environment.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have now decided to give up both the creation of Blu-Ray, as well as AVCHD discs completely, because the effort is simply not worthwhile and almost only with great circumstances and disadvantages associated, especially in the restrictions on video quality. Instead, I'm now looking for a Blu-Ray player to play the well-encoded media files like AVC MP4's directly from BD-ROMs in UDF 1.02 format and I think I've already found one:

https://www.amazon.de/LG-UBK80-Ultra-Blu-ray-Player-schwarz/dp/B07B9NHVHB

Are there any more devices of this type that are also capable of Full HD videos with full 50 and 60 fps to play H264 Level 4.1 or higher directly from BD-Roms? Best of all those that have no problems with fast forward and rewind, as well as all other advantages of Blu-Ray discs (with the exception of the menus). I'm grateful for every tip.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Admittedly I haven't read through the whole thread. However I would discourage you from buying a player on the basis of your current homebrew encodes. It may work but if you change the player playback may fail. I would rather stick to a standard like DVD, AVCHD or Blu-ray when you burn things on a disc. But that's perhaps just me. At least keep the originals in a safe place.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search Comp PM
    In the end, my purpose is to encode the videos to Blu Ray (using x264).

I think you have the part down pretty good and your question is more suited for the BuRay authoring forum. So I'm moving it for you. I also edited the title.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi

Preference for is just that it's free and lossless, other methods are frame serving from software/Vegas]Vegas[/url] but I've found that a bit of a hassle and not always reliable. Given most of us have huge hard-disks with tons of space working with big files isn't too much of an issue hopefully.

Also using Lagarith it will accept and store the Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 video in the RGB colour space, which is what Vegas works in on the timeline, so it's avoiding colour space conversions, leaving to sort that out with the correct colour matrix for Blu-ray/AVCHD, and that seems to keep things very true to the original. My main goal was not to introduce any extra conversions or losses just because encoding was happening by x264 outside of Vegas, so Lagarith is essentially the raw output from Sony Vegas.

I can look at supporting other inputs, I'll have a go with Cineform, in theory any codec supported by the PC should work via AVISynth, just the application doesn't let it as some of the AVISynth colour conversions might not be correct.

A no installer version I can put together easily, I'll upload this as an option shortly.

Regards
    Last edited by hannahxx; 24th May 2019 at 06:03.
    Quote Quote