VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. phyozan
    Search Comp PM
    We are now using NLE applications (such as Adobe Premiere Pro) to subtitle Foreign Movies that will be broadcasted.Subtitling with NLE applications is very tricky.So I tried with Adobe Encore.But it is only used for DVD output,it cannot export AVI,MPEG 2 to broadcast.I want to use Timecode-base subtitling applications or Multi-language(Closed Caption)system.Please,suggest me which softwares are best for Multi-Language(Closed Caption) broadcasting.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Specify all the languages you will need to have subtitles in. Also, if any of these languages use any alphabets other than the Latin alphabet that English uses, we will need to know that. Most of the subtitle utilities can have problems with anything other than the Latin alphabet. It's sometimes still possible to make subtitles work in other character sets, but it may involve having to have your source file in UTF-8 (Unicode) format.
    Quote Quote  
  3. We, www.subtitleplus.com, have the software called SVisualApp. One of key feature is to handle multiple languages. we have the detail information in http://www.subtitleplus.com/splus/SHelp/SplusVisualAppM_HELP.htm
    Let us know if you have any question with the software.

SubtitlePlus
    Quote Quote