VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Welcome to the SVCD2DVD forum

First let me say "thanks" to Baldrick & videohelp for the opportunity of this forum and their support of SVCD2DVD.

The purpose of having a seperate SVCD2DVD forum is twofold: Firstly, it gives users a focus point for expressing their comments, sugestions, issues & bugs. And secondly, I can post single answers to the same question from numerous users. People can browse previous posts for the info they need and so duplication will be minimised and we can all focus on saving time!

So to that end I will be posting some sticky answers to some of the common questions I've had over time. But users (old, new & potential) need to post issues/bugs (so we can solve then), comments (always nice to hear) & suggestions/feature requests (this is the place to bounce stuff around).

I need your help! To make this forum & the program a success we need to help each other. Many of you have had issues which have been resolved. If you can help someone else by sharing your knowledge of the software - then thats what the whole forum is about!

Thanks
    ChrissyBoy
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!

2. Bollofski

I don't understand why the picture size comes out wrong when my DVD player has no problem with SVCD but when I put SVCD on DVD-r and patch it as reccomended I end up with the wrong horizontal size the vertical size is perfect and when I don't patch the the files both the horizontal and vertical are wrong and I get a small centered picture.
    I am using Ifoedit as my authoring program can someone please give me an idiot proof way to get SVCD onto dvd-r that won't mess up the finished picture size.
    Thanx
    Normski

Search Comp PM
    Bollofski - sounds like a new topic to me......
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!

4. Guest
    hi friends

make plz a prog. avi2dvdr (fitcd, Cce2.50 or better,Besweet for DD5.1,bbmpeg Muxen)

The FilmMachine is prog. its make only vcd and svcd but no DVD or MiniDVD plz make it like The FilmMachine plz.
    Ur MaGuA