VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am running Windows 7 Ultimate.

I downloaded both current versions today (again).

I extracted the contents of each ZIP file into their own separate folders (one for SVCD2DVD and one for VOB2MPG).

I created a BadgerIT folder under the root, and installed both programs into their own folders (EG: c:\BadgerIT\SVCD2DVD\ & c:\BadgerIT\VOB2MPG\)

I right clicked on the setup for SVCD2DVD and ran it as administrator.

In the registration wizard, my serial number was already there from many other past install attempts (I fully uninstalled both programs and rebooted each and every time I attempted installing them), but I this time I copied and pasted it there to make sure the correct serial number was there.

When I click NEXT, it informs me to wait a few seconds whilst machine license is generated. Then I had to "use browser to get code" because it was unable to connect to the registration server. I noticed on the resulting browser page, above the generated machine license, it said "This license is for name: VOB2MPGPRO", and to make sure I use that name in the registration window. Why would it say that when I am attempting to install SVCD2DVD??? And why not use my name? Anyway, I tried it, since it told me to do that. It didn't work. I tried again, this time using SVCD2DVD as the name, still didn't work!!! GRRRRRRR!!!

By it didn't work, I mean the registration wizard window goes away after I submit the machine license, and when I go to start SVCD2DVD, the registration wwizard pops up again, instead of the program, meaning it never got registered.

The same thing happens when I try to register VOB2MPG Pro. Endless loop.

PLEASE tell me what to do to fix this so I can use these programs.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It could be that you are trying the serial for V2M in S2D and vica verca..... Anyway, drop me an email and we can do it manually.
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ChrissyBoy View Post
    It could be that you are trying the serial for V2M in S2D and vica verca..... Anyway, drop me an email and we can do it manually.
    Sorry for my anger, but it really sucks when what was meant to prevent those that do not want to pay for software from using, also prevents those that do pay for it from using it.

This is the third occasion where I could not use your software when I really needed it. All because of these registration and installation problems.

Now, instead of you emailing with how to procede, you ask me to email you. You have my info. I don't have yours.

I do not have Internet at home, and I do not work on the weekends. I had to hunt for a wireless connection to get on ht enet, and I am soooo pissed right now because I've spent three hours looking for a place in hope soyu mprovided me an asnswer so I could get done what I ned to get done, and to top it off i have to type on this tiny keyboard

What's your email, and what else do you need form me so this can happen as quickly as possib;le???
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Christ. Chill. I don't have your email. You have mine from the registration email i sent you. I will PM you.
    Quote Quote  
  5. can somebody please help me im having the same problem when it regesters the machine i put in my 8 digit name then press register then it just turns off !!!!!!!!!!!! need help asap chris please !!!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I will PM you Thomas
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    And what about the rest of us? !!!
    Is this a kind of a ... "blind date"?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    noyou is sorted. Thomas is been dealt with. Do you have an issue too?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    No thanks.
    I believe in the deal:
    "Read and learn"
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You've lost me.
    Quote Quote  
  11. "chrchr" doesn't understand that it's a communication issue, not a learning one. Some people are just convinced they're missing out on 'the good stuff.'
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search PM
    Share all "the good stuff" with me here, please.
    Is n't this the forum's spirit?
    Quote Quote  
  13. If there were something helpful to the end user or valuable for others to know that they could implement on their own, rest assured it would or has been covered. What CB is covering in these PM's is of no use to you unless you have a similar issue and could not be implemented by you alone even if you did. Except for your trolling, the spirit of the forum is intact.
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
  14. I am having the same problem here in 2014 registering vob2mpgpro.

I cannot get to server.

Is it down or am I doing something wrong! Please help!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    haven't heard from the developer chrissyboy in a couple years. you could try a pm.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Dear all.

I am having the same problem: no connection to the server!
    Anyone?

regards
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It seems that the server was offline everything works fine now!

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  18. Hope this helps, I was having problems reaching the registration server also; SVCD2DVD current version windows 7 pro 64bit, here's how I fixed it.

Make sure you have net framework 1.1 installed, windows will complain about compatibility issues, just install anyway, get the file from Microsoft here;

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=262d25e3-f589-4842-8157-034d1...DisplayLang=en
    Quote Quote  
  19. Everything working now! Thanks to all those who replied and thanks for the support on a great program.
    Quote Quote  
  20. -snip-
    Last edited by xero9009; 21st Sep 2014 at 19:54.
    Quote Quote