VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. How many Minutes Long can a Video be that I can Upload to FaceBook?

I Looked on Google and it Says it should be 1080 Resolution and Under 60 Minutes Long.

Then I See some other Topic Says the Video should be Under 120 Minutes Long.

I do not have a Business FaceBook Account.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm uploading 1440P videos to Facebook, and 1440P is available on the video's settings (cog) icon. I don't know about the maximum length.
    Quote Quote  
  3. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    AFAIR there is no maximum duration for the videos on Facebook.
    "Programmers are human-shaped machines that transform alcohol into bugs."
    Quote Quote  
  4. Generally, the recommended maximum length for personal accounts is 60 minutes, and the resolution should be 1080p. However, there are instances where the limit might be extended to 120 minutes. Since you mentioned having a personal account, I'd stick with the 60-minute guideline to be safe
    Quote Quote  
  5. I guess you can upload videos up to a maximum length of 240 minutes (4 hours).
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  7. Generally, the recommended maximum length for personal accounts is 60 minutes, and the resolution should be 1080p. However, there are instances where the limit might be extended to 120 minutes. Since you mentioned having a personal account, I'd stick with the 60-minute guideline to be safe. You can explore the extended options if you ever upgrade to a business account. If you need a business account quickly, check out Social Media Accounts for Sale - Facebook, Instagram and more. I hope that helps.
    Quote Quote  
  8. You can now download 120 Minutes. Facebook is embracing it even)
    Quote Quote