VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi!

Hope you can help me because I really don't know what to do. I bought the program TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 to burn films that haven't been released in my country (Spain) and also to create my own menus.

I really like this program because it's very intuitive and I can do whatever I want BUT in the output process I'm having troubles because I've notice that some BDs I've burnt doesn't work right. I mean: I can see that there are frames left every minute and the movie does this little and anoying "jumps". This is happening more everytime. My last five BDs have this problem. The original files are perfect by the way.

Do you know what could be the cause? I burn in 2x, the lowest, and I put the right fps in the options. I mean if the original file is in 25 fps for example, I put it in the options before burning. I've always burn discs directly with the authoring Works program. Can it be that this program isn't a good program to burn?

thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Output your project as either a folder or iso. Don't burn it to disk. See if the same problem occurs when you play the file or iso version. If it's okay, the problem is probably your media or BR player. If you have the same issue, double check your framerates and project settings.

Imgburn is the most reliable DVD/BR burning software ever. It's free (do contribute though) and can burn your folder or iso to disk properly.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hi! Thanks for the reply. I've output a project without burning to disc. this program doesn't allow me to make an iso image so I'm doing Bdmv files. I've check the m2ts file and the error is still happening so it's something I do before burning.

I'm going to try selecting the option "automatic (Smart rendering prioritized) instead of selecting the fps of the original file.

And I've thought another solution but I don't know if it's possible: I'm going to make the bdmv file and after that I'm going to convert the original mkv file into m2ts and then replace it for the m2ts file the program made and has this error.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by pablur View Post
    I'm going to try selecting the option "automatic (Smart rendering prioritized) instead of selecting the fps of the original file.
    Yes, Try this. Though it sounds like there may be a discrepancy between the file's actual framerate and what the header reports to TMPGenc.

Originally Posted by pablur View Post
    And I've thought another solution but I don't know if it's possible: I'm going to make the bdmv file and after that I'm going to convert the original mkv file into m2ts and then replace it for the m2ts file the program made and has this error.
    That's unlikely to work, but no real harm in trying. Test your navigation thoroughly.
    Quote Quote