VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm new to Hybrid. I'm trying to deinterlace some DVD footage. I followed the Quick, simple guide to QTGMC deinterlacing (for newbies). It seems to render the footage but leaves no file. When I go to the Jobs pull down this is what it says. It's hanging up on ffmpeg. What am I missing here?
    Thanks

[Attachment 71236 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Lookes like the muxing job is created but not started.
    Wild guess is that it doesn't detect that the encoding job created the file, details can probably be found in the debug output.
    Since the mac version isn't developed anymore (due to lack of mac hardware), you are probably out of luck.
    Without a debug output to see what was created and what inputs the muxing call is waiting for I would recommend:
    1. make sure to specify a temp and output folder under Config->Paths (before creating the jobs)
    2. make sure that those two folders lie outside any 'hidden'/'sandboxed' temp folders.
    (so nothing like: /private/var/folders/3r/c8s1_mcx52j6jf80lhjhkh4w0000gr/T/")
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you I'll try those things. I don't see right off hand where the debug output is?
    Quote Quote  
  4. users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  5. Thanks!
    Quote Quote