VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. MainConcept has a released an update of its MPEG Encoder. v1.4.2 contains mostly bug-fixes, new presets for MMV, DVHS, DVB etc. and some small functionality improvements in the encoder.

http://www.mainconcept.com
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thank You Mr MainConcept Beta Tester.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I don't know if you will check here but, What is happening with the Beta program for the Mac OSX version? Compressor doesn't offer the flexibility that I want, and QuickTime is anything but quick, and certainly not flexible. One of my co-workers sent you an email, but we have heard nothing. If a release is available by September we might be interested in buying about 15 copies.
    Hope is the trap the world sets for you every night when you go to sleep and the only reason you have to get up in the morning is the hope that this day, things will get better... But they never do, do they?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hi,

we are just finishing the final touches for the Mac Beta. We will send it out in a few days.

Sorry for the delay. We are very close.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by markusm
    MainConcept has a released an update of its MPEG Encoder. v1.4.2 contains mostly bug-fixes, new presets for MMV, DVHS, DVB etc. and some small functionality improvements in the encoder.

http://www.mainconcept.com
    "The new version is a free update for current registered users! Just download the 1.4.2 demo and install it using your existing registration code."
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by markusm
    Hi,

we are just finishing the final touches for the Mac Beta. We will send it out in a few days.

Sorry for the delay. We are very close.
    Very cool. Nothing against Compressor, but it is very intuative. Clunky is more likely the word I would use. And since I've been using mpegXS from PureMotion, I would be much more comfortable using similar on the Mac. I think it would also be easier to teach to our students. Time to finish loading software into the Mac at my desk. But enough of this since it is offtopic to the origanl posting... It is good to know of you continued updates, Thanks.
    Hope is the trap the world sets for you every night when you go to sleep and the only reason you have to get up in the morning is the hope that this day, things will get better... But they never do, do they?
    Quote Quote