VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi. I need help. I am asking you for a working version of the Avisynth script that will replace the frame range in the target video stream, from the auxiliary video stream, e.g. in stream no.1 it will overwrite frames no. 1024 to 1034, (10) frames no. 1068 to 1078 (10) coming from the sub stream no.2. Recordings are in VHS with the same HUFFYUV video codec using TBC. I am only asking for an example of using a script or an available plugin that you have checked, not a form of learning that I am unable to comprehend due to my age (65+), I tried but I can not cope .. each of the video streams has a different number of frames from Due to the non-synchronous start and non-synchronous recording end, but the recordings come from two different commercial tapes with the same title and the same content, I am able to set the same number of frames for both streams using the (Trim) method. There is a lot of damage and I would like to replace the frames from both streams into the target stream without defects, I will try every possibility .. but it is important for me that it works. I've heard about overwriting a specific frame from a .bmp file, but I can't do something ... Maybe someone will lead me by the hand ... I honestly admit that the language barrier is a problem for me, I use Avisynth in its basic form, so please give me an example that works ... Greetings to everyone.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by Amaroc View Post
    I am asking you for a working version of the Avisynth script that will replace the frame range in the target video stream, from the auxiliary video stream, e.g. in stream no.1 it will overwrite frames no. 1024 to 1034, (10) frames no. 1068 to 1078 (10) coming from the sub stream no.2.
    RemapFrames
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/RemapFrames

e.g
    Code:
    stream1=AVISource("stream1.avi")
    stream2=AVISource("stream2.avi")

RemapFrames(stream1, mappings="[1024 1034] [1068 1078]", sourceclip=stream2)

Another method is to use Trim with Splice . But if you have many edits to do, RemapFrames is probably easier

Code:
    stream1=AVISource("stream1.avi")
    stream2=AVISource("stream2.avi")

stream1.trim(0,1023) ++ stream2.trim(1068,1078) ++ stream1.trim(1035,0)
    Last edited by poisondeathray; 29th Aug 2022 at 10:32.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you very much. The recommended way works.
    Quote Quote