VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, i have english subtitle for a film and also the french version. I find it too difficult to sync the subtitles with my audio in the movie. Either it is back or front of audio voices.
    As it is a french movie, a language which i do not know, i just set the first line coincide with the first voice of the audio of the movie.
    i used subtitle modification html , a githup program to automaticallychange the following time lines of the subtitle.
    Some one suggested a good way to use subtitle edit to use both srt files to point sync with other language subtitles.
    i do not fully understand , how to do it.
    should i check every line and set he sync point.
    i just selected the first point of time line in the movie and the last line of the movie and click apply.
    Should i export the resultant file to a new srt or , if i just click apply, the changes would be there in the concerned file
    The github html , allows user to change the time of the first line , so that it changes subsequent time lines , a nice program, i come across.
    But the problem is , how to sync this with the original one, of which i lack language knowledge.
    Some subtitle sites, when downloaded include a time for advertisement, there by changing the actual subtitle timings.
    Is there solution to this kind of problems in subtitles.
    How could change the actual first time line with the video in subtitle edit, please give me menu wise access
    Now i am using the program in the link for first line time changes
    https://github.com/shreeram19/SubTitleModification
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, the demo video is not clearly audible.
    Hi, see the second link and please explain this. i will try
    You don't select the first 3 lines. On the left you select one of the first subtitles and have it fit the video. On the right you select one of the last subtitles and have it fit the video. Then you press Sync.
    the above lines are given by you as an advice in the second link.
    Please also say, something about , point sync by other subtitle
    i have tried, bUT THERE IS CUT and pasate of timings , which i could not understand.
    what i did was just select those lines in first and middle and last, that appears to be coincide with the same words in other languages and set the points and then select apply.
    when i close, it asked if you want to save the changes, and i just clicked .
    i have opened the eng first, then selected point sync by other titles selected the other language, not known to me.
    Where is copy and paste of time. please
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, video burger, i also have subtitle workshop.
    The platform allows me to play video and cange the start point etc, but i do now know how to know the minutes and seconds to set to the subtitles.
    do you have any idea of how about in subtitle workshop
    point sync is difficult to understand
    Quote Quote